Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
"hey Zaide veux-tu un hot dog"

*Zaide ajuste son fedora*

"hum excuse moi mais ici c'est un chien-chaud! de plus, les vrais hotdogs ont été inventés en Allemagne et la saucisse que tu utilise n'est pas une vrai Frankfurter Würstchen donc ce que tu mange n'est pas un vrai 'hot dog' honnêtement l'atrocité que tu me présente me dégoute, laisse moi manger mes carottes (des vrais, carottes, pas des "carottes" de l'épicerie) en paix stp"

NOBODY CARES

Reactions: TRG and Medzaideva

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
"hey Zaide veux-tu un hot dog"

*Zaide ajuste son fedora*

"hum excuse moi mais ici c'est un chien-chaud! de plus, les vrais hotdogs ont été inventés en Allemagne et la saucisse que tu utilise n'est pas une vrai Frankfurter Würstchen donc ce que tu mange n'est pas un vrai 'hot dog' honnêtement l'atrocité que tu me présente me dégoute, laisse moi manger mes carottes (des vrais, carottes, pas des "carottes" de l'épicerie) en paix stp"

NOBODY CARES
that's funny because it's true that these Lafleur kind of "sausage" are awful.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
also why is everyone besides me ashamed of sharing their spotify top 100 !!!

and i'm the one who should be the most ashamed afterall, imagine having Sasha Banks theme as #1 and Bayley's as #3!!

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

and i'm the one who should be the most ashamed afterall, imagine having Sasha Banks theme as #1 and Bayley's as #3!!

My top 5 songs isn't representative of what I've listened all year since I use Spotify for my commutes and at work.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

I don't use Spotify.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I use GPM, but last.fm usually does a thing like that at the end of the year so i'm waiting for that one

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
So, guys, help needed:

I want to try scotch and buy a bottle tomorrow. Around 100$ budget. Any recommendations?
I mean, if you want to get into whiskey, I'd suggest not spending $100 on a bottle right away. Go to a place like Burgundy Lion and try a bunch of different types of whiskey.

If you definitely want to just go buy a bottle, my favourite when I was buying Scotch regularly was Balvenie. I think the 12 year should be a little under $100. Can't go wrong with Macallan either.

Personally, I think that bourbon is a much better value though. For $100 go get yourself a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 (about $30), a bottle of the 10 year Bulleit (about $50) and use the money leftover to get some snacks. Dark chocolate or salted peanuts go great with most whiskeys, IMO.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
So, guys, help needed:

I want to try scotch and buy a bottle tomorrow. Around 100$ budget. Any recommendations?

It really depends. Scotches from different areas have different flavours and aromas. I suggest doing a bit of research first. The SAQ site has some good info.

Do you like strong smokey aromas? An Islay would be good. Do you like caramel, malt, vanilla, aromas? Try a Scotch from the Highlands.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
The art of not giving a ****: turning abruptly without signaling nowhere near an intersection
I once was honked at for crossing a street at an intersection with stops by someone who was signaling he was turning left (so not where I was crossing) because I started crossing and he started turning right

i hate bad drivers

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
My biggest pet peeve. I can't stand people who don't use them.

Car-meme1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad