Post-Game Talk: Laval With their 22nd Loss in 31 Home Games. Bruins 6 - Rocket 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Corrin with as many turnovers today as points in his AHL career. Him and Parisi on D were atrocious.

Yea it was bad all around. Even if Rychel scored two goals and Terry had a goal and an assist, they still weren't stand outs. Aside from a few moments, Laval was terrible top to bottom.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I’m pretty sure Lefebvre didn’t immediately take the Laval position when his St. John’s contract was done. Bergevin let him job hunt for a bit and when there were no takers, he went back to MB for the job.

Basically, Bergevin freaking HELD this position for that guy for like a week.

If I remember correctly, he held his position over several weeks. Embarrassing and shameless.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Rychel with 2 more goals, giving him 5 points (4G, 1A) in 4 games with Laval.
Terry with a goal and an assist, giving him 52 points in 45 games this season.
Corrin with an assist. He has 4 points in 9 games with Laval. However, all 4 points were in his last 4 games.

Overall, bad game by Laval.... again.

Kudos on the thread, great timely updates and final recap -- thanks for doing a job so many wouldn't want to do, especially with so little to be excited about.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Sly needs to be let go as change is needed! What contract did we give him last year?

From what I recall hearing, its a 2-year contract. He should go this summer without hesitation.

Ducharme is surely heading to the pros next year after a successful career as a Junior coach where he won the Memorial Cup and the WJC. I don't want to miss out on him.

Ducharme had reportedly met with Blackhawks last summer to become their AHL head coach in Rockford. So you know other teams have their eye on him.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Kudos on the thread, great timely updates and final recap -- thanks for doing a job so many wouldn't want to do, especially with so little to be excited about.

I do what I can. It's not as easy to follow the team recently, particularly since the players I'm most interested in are with the big club or hurt (Addison and Audette, who I like).

If the game isn't broadcast on RDS, I don't make a GDT for it (I did at the start of the season). If it's not on TV, I post as much as I can in the Laval thread.

It might seem like a 1-man conversation most times, but I know a bunch of people still come into the thread as it's easy to monitor from the number of views. So I keep going.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
From what I recall hearing, its a 2-year contract. He should go this summer without hesitation.

Ducharme is surely heading to the pros next year after a successful career as a Junior coach where he won the Memorial Cup and the WJC. I don't want to miss out on him.

Ducharme had reportedly met with Blackhawks last summer to become their AHL head coach in Rockford. So you know other teams have their eye on him.

It would be a perfect time to get Ducharme in Laval. Ducharme is also still close to home in Laval as well. The timing would also work out well with Julien and his contract through the 2021-2022 season. Let Ducharme run our Laval team for a few years and fire Julien after next year or the year after.

I would love Ducharme as part of our team as well!

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
It would be a perfect time to get Ducharme in Laval. Ducharme is also still close to home in Laval as well. The timing would also work out well with Julien and his contract through the 2021-2022 season. Let Ducharme run our Laval team for a few years and fire Julien after next year or the year after.

I would love Ducharme as part of our team as well!

Like two-three years ago

Anyone else than this joke

The last good ahl coach we've had was Boucher, 8 years ago.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Nhl team is awful. Ahl team is awful. Prospects are considered amongst the worst batch in the league.

Congrats bargainbin, you and your foxhole brigade truly nuked the franchise since taking over 6 years ago. Haha
Hey man! We could not mortgage the future! Guys like Hudon, DLR, McCarron...Those guys will lead us to contention!
I mean honestly, how is this organization this bad. It's like you have to be doing it on purpose.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
Hey man! We could not mortgage the future! Guys like Hudon, DLR, McCarron...Those guys will lead us to contention!
I mean honestly, how is this organization this bad. It's like you have to be doing it on purpose.
Or you just hire a complete moron that literally has no clue what he's doing. As our fearless leader has stated...its on him. Lol

And he will be there at the draft as he's currently making a plan with the owner. Haha. What a joke.

These clowns don't deserve to win dahlin. They don't deserve to be rewarded for complete incompetence.

Reactions: JLP

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Or you just hire a complete moron that literally has no clue what he's doing. As our fearless leader has stated...its on him. Lol

And he will be there at the draft as he's currently making a plan with the owner. Haha. What a joke.

These clowns don't deserve to win dahlin. They don't deserve to be rewarded for complete incompetence.
Why wouldn't we deserve Dahlin? Arizona or Buffalo, Oilers more deserving?

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Yea it was bad all around. Even if Rychel scored two goals and Terry had a goal and an assist, they still weren't stand outs. Aside from a few moments, Laval was terrible top to bottom.
Just like the whole Habs organization,rotten from top to bottom.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Nhl team is awful. Ahl team is awful. Prospects are considered amongst the worst batch in the league.

Congrats bargainbin, you and your foxhole brigade truly nuked the franchise since taking over 6 years ago. Haha

But the average age is so young, that must be a good thing... :ha:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Better give the entire Laval coaching staff a raise..... that is pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad