Laval Rocket: Laval Vs. Hartford

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I still remember how he reacted at the Habs training camp seasons ago, when asked what if he didn’t make the team.

He had said that he had already sent down when he was with the Avs and that he didn’t need to go back there, that he was done with it.

I would have rather heard him simply say that he’ll continue working hard and do whatever it takes rather than outright refute something he has no control over. Sounded entitled to me but hopefully I am wrong.

Character = Growth mentality

Some people realize it later than others, some people never do.

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
They’re missing Bourque too? No idea how they’re winning this game. Hopefully they hang on. Too many penalties might hurt.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
How does Dobes always knock the net of it's mooring? He does it very frequently, twice tonight

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Best of the season for Davidson of course with the hatty but he easily could of had 4 or 5 goals tonight, if he can just work on his speed and skating then you have a legit prospect.

Mailloux didn't do too much but did get another point, 31 pts in the last 38 games, very impressive production.

Baron with 4 pts in the last 5 games but I wonder if his defensive issues can be fixed, just a total lack of awareness to his surroundings at times in his own end. But the offense is legit.

Dobes with his 14th win, just his 2nd in his last 6 games but he started the season 3-5-2 and now is 14-10-4 so he's gone 11-5-2 since being pulled on 12-2.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
There was a time where Davidson getting a hatrick would be the peak of our prospect pool lol.

good for him I think he has a shot at the NHL.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
I was at the game. Barron really struggled. He was responsible for the first goal (did not cover his man on the rebound), and a few other bad mistakes that could have resulted in other goals. Still not very physical. I don't know if this was just one game, but he stood out for the wrong reasons. Mailloux played a safe game, but you could see some nice flashes, both in terms of skills and being physical. Bisson was probably the best D in that game. Mailloux will get his chance, and he should be a valuable player for us in the future if everything goes as expected.

Davidson's first two goals were really nice. Great shots, precise and fast. Not much net to see, but he found the holes. I like Heineman's game as well. He's strong and fast. He looked a notch above the other players, even if he did not score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad