Laval Rocket: Laval Vs. Hartford

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Laval down already.

Barron reporting for defensive duties

1000003882.png

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Frick it started quick. I missed the goal. Hope they can pull off a miracle because they’re in trouble. Frickin Habs calling up their 2 leading scorers will not bode well for Laval.

Reactions: jrom

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Laval just can't find any offense being outshot 12-4 with 4 min left in period 1

Last edited:

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Laval just can't fund any offense being outshot 12-4 with 4 min left in period 1
That’s what happens when your 2 leading scorers are gone.

Is Anderson out as well???

Domingue looks like a Minecraft character. He’s square

Captain Clutch! Mitch Stephens!!!!

Reactions: Tyson

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Mailloux got an assist on it I believe.

Is the AHL website volume really low ? I streamed it to my TV and my phone volume is max and my TV volume is at 40 and I can barely hear anything

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Admittedly, sitting down for my first Laval game this year tonight. Wow, Mailloux looks so good on that powerplay. Skates well, good stick handling, awareness, crisp passes, can rip the puck. Will look awesome in MTL soon. Secondary assist for him.

Mailloux got an assist on it I believe.

Is the AHL website volume really low ? I streamed it to my TV and my phone volume is max and my TV volume is at 40 and I can barely hear anything
It is for me

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
1-1
Mitch Stephens
Mailloux 17 points in his last 17 games.
What do you think — do they give Mailloux a few games in the Show, to reward him for his season so far? Would like to see him paired up with Xhekaj again.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
What do you think — do they give Mailloux a few games in the Show, to reward him for his season so far? Would like to see him paired up with Xhekaj again.
He has 100% earned a couple of games and I would put him with Xhelaj. I think he stays in Laval though since he has played so little in recent years

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Barron still struggling defensively in the AHL
I still remember how he reacted at the Habs training camp seasons ago, when asked what if he didn’t make the team.

He had said that he had already sent down when he was with the Avs and that he didn’t need to go back there, that he was done with it.

I would have rather heard him simply say that he’ll continue working hard and do whatever it takes rather than outright refute something he has no control over. Sounded entitled to me but hopefully I am wrong.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Damn that Davidson can fire the puck.

2-1

I still remember how he reacted at the Habs training camp seasons ago, when asked what if he didn’t make the team.

He had said that he had already sent down when he was with the Avs and that he didn’t need to go back there, that he was done with it.

I would have rather heard him simply say that he’ll continue working hard and do whatever it takes rather than outright refute something he has no control over. Sounded entitled to me but hopefully I am wrong.
He didn't pout this time but I am starting to wonder if he isn't the odd man out over the next year.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Why are u watching Laval if you’re wanting them to lose their best defenceman on top of their 2 leading scorers? In a season where the Habs are likely bottom 5?

Reactions: Don D

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
Let him continue to develop in Laval. Any defensive help will not make a difference with the Habs. Let present Mtl defense continue to play together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad