GDT: Latvia vs Finland, Dec 29, 8:30 est

Pieck

Dec 13, 2017
BC
Does Latvia realize this game matters? They’re playing like they’re conserving energy for tomorrow. But beating Germany won’t be enough if they lose badly in this game and Finland loses to Sweden

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
I'm so freaking dissapointed in this team. Like what the hell is going on. There is no way we are this bad.
That Uljanskis turnover leading to goal was dumb, just shoot the damn puck to the net.

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
The most intriguing part is if Latvia makes at least 10 shots on goal by the end of the game. It's 2 sog in the first so far and like 4 attempts to enter Finland's zone.

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
Biggest dissapointment by far is Ločmelis. Have not seen him do anything at all in this tourney.

I had high hopes for this NT.

Reactions: Pieck

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Complete domination by Finland so far. I am a bit disappointed by the team Latvia. Not only today but in the entire tournament. Looks like they are completely unable to keep the pace of the games. Most of the time just sitting on a carousel in their own zone and trying to clear it over the blue. Maybe D. Locmelis is able to make a good play 1 on 1 time to time but the rest of their players are really just like "touch the puck, send it away and go to the bench". I don't think this is the best performance they might be capable of, their roster didn't look that bad at all.

Reactions: Pieck

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Not very impressed by Finland here either, yeah they’re ”dominating” but they’re just not looking very dangerous at all and just not doing as well as they should against a team that much weaker on paper.

Reactions: Svedu

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Huh what's with this widescreen TV, they should upgrade to ipad minis like NHL.

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
Finland not really playing any better, Canada and Germany were just able to exploit the lack of offensive or defensive structure better.

Reactions: Svedu

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Have to say I’m really looking forward to Sweden Finland game.
Finn’s will want to prove something.
Don’t count them out just yet

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino