GDT: Latvia - Finland

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
I’m not sure Finland has actually had more high-quality scoring chances than their opponent in any of their games

Finns always play like this. No matter what opponent. They just bring that 5 men unit in the middle and stay there. If I were a fan of team Finland I would complain, even if this snore fest brings some results. This is anti-hockey, fair and simple.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Feels good to be back in the game now. If we get 2 points, we can finish 3rd and get Slovakia in the QFs.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
So, Latvia secures at least a point, meaning they still have a QF spot in their own hands.

A part of me was actually pulling for this result - as now Latvia gets to play for a QF spot against Germany on Tuesday with fans on the stands. Gonna be great for them.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Finns always play like this. No matter what opponent. They just bring that 5 men unit in the middle and stay there. If I were a fan of team Finland I would complain, even if this snore fest brings some results. This is anti-hockey, fair and simple.
Lmfao what? Litterally hasn't been like that for almost a decade untill now but ok pal.

Reactions: mattihp and Jussi

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
Against teams like USA and Canada I understand it, but I haven’t seen Finland struggle like this against Kazakstan, Germany, Latvia and even Italy .

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Against teams like USA and Canada I understand it, but I haven’t seen Finland struggle like this against Kazakstan, Germany, Latvia and even Italy like this.

Finns always struggle when they are favorite to win. They can't initiate the play. Finns lose teams like France or Denmark all the time in worlds.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Finns always struggle when they are favorite to win. They can't initiate the play. Finns lose teams like France or Denmark all the time in worlds.
I can remember Finn's losing only once to France in my entire life and never have i seen that happen with Denmark, stop being so obvious lol.

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
Nice, they're finally found a proper rendition of the Finland anthem and ditched the speedrun version.

SatanicToedrag

Apr 15, 2017
I can remember Finn's losing only once to France in my entire life and never have i seen that happen with Denmark, stop being so obvious lol.
They've lost to Denmark many times, the last time was during the Herning tournament in 2018. I should know, I was there.

Reactions: Mogo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad