GDT: Las Vegas Golden Knights @ New Jersey Devils 7:00 PM

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Wait a minute, we're now turning on Mercer?? Alrighty then lol.

I wouldn't describe myself as turning on Mercer, but he still struggles to make defensive reads. yada yada the system is bad but even still, other guys are better at it than he is.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I did not watch this game live. There was a tennis match in Australia I was focused on. Go Koko
IMG_3271.gif
IMG_3270.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The only goal that definitely looked bad was the first one, but there were certainly other goals that looked borderline on Vitek.

The fourth goal wasn’t really a bad goal, but it certainly looked bad, probably because it’s Vitek.

He looked like a pee wee goalie on it, but it was probably gonna go in anyway.

And the fact they were all even strength was also scary. If he allowed 2 or 3 power play goals then we could point to the PK having a bad night like usual.

But he didn’t even have to face a power play. Just a 4 on 4, where that fourth goal came on.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Thanks, I had to go back to my original post (OP) to see if I misspelled Coco Gauff's name wrong. I am always impressed with your posts. I am too old to learn how to find the stuff you find, quickly never mind having the talent you have putting this stuff together and then presenting it online. Keep up the good work, I am impressed. Thanks again for your reply to my OP. Have a good one.

Lets Go Devils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad