GDT: Las Vegas Golden Knights @ New Jersey Devils 7:00 PM

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
I kept thinking about Sargent Hulka during the pre-game Saturday night. So, after the Sarge Circle of Honor debacle, I hope the Devils can get on track with a bare bones (to fit their recent effort) Stripes themed GDT,

Let's just get this out there. Our coach, our defensive scheme, our goalies, heck the whole team have not been very good this season for a lot of reasons.

You think I am being too hard on them?

Hey, I am just trying to make light of a bad situation.

Vegas Golden Knights (27-14-5, second in the Pacific Division) vs. New Jersey Devils (23-18-3, fifth in the Metropolitan Division)

Newark, New Jersey; Monday, 7 p.m. EST

BOTTOM LINE: The Vegas Golden Knights look to keep a three-game win streak alive when they take on the New Jersey Devils.

New Jersey is 9-11-2 in home games and 23-18-3 overall. The Devils are 11-3-2 in games decided by a goal.

Vegas is 9-9-3 on the road and 27-14-5 overall. The Golden Knights are 10-3-3 in games they score one or more power-play goals.

Monday's game is the first meeting between these teams this season.

TOP PERFORMERS: Tyler Toffoli has 17 goals and 13 assists for the Devils. Alexander Holtz has scored four goals and added three assists over the past 10 games.

Jonathan Marchessault has 20 goals and 13 assists for the Golden Knights. Mark Stone has three goals and eight assists over the past 10 games.

LAST 10 GAMES: Devils: 4-5-1, averaging 3.1 goals, 4.5 assists, four penalties and 9.4 penalty minutes while giving up 3.2 goals per game.

Golden Knights: 6-4-0, averaging 2.4 goals, 4.3 assists, 3.1 penalties and 6.2 penalty minutes while giving up 2.2 goals per game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I kept thinking about Sargent Hulka during the pre-game Saturday night. So, after the Sarge Circle of Honor debacle, I hope the Devils can get on track with a bare bones (to fit their recent effort) Stripes themed GDT,

Let's just get this out there. Our coach, our defensive scheme, our goalies, heck the whole team have not been very good this season for a lot of reasons.

You think I am being too hard on them?

Hey, I am just trying to make light of a bad situation.

Vegas Golden Knights (27-14-5, second in the Pacific Division) vs. New Jersey Devils (23-18-3, fifth in the Metropolitan Division)

Newark, New Jersey; Monday, 7 p.m. EST

BOTTOM LINE: The Vegas Golden Knights look to keep a three-game win streak alive when they take on the New Jersey Devils.

New Jersey is 9-11-2 in home games and 23-18-3 overall. The Devils are 11-3-2 in games decided by a goal.

Vegas is 9-9-3 on the road and 27-14-5 overall. The Golden Knights are 10-3-3 in games they score one or more power-play goals.

Monday's game is the first meeting between these teams this season.

TOP PERFORMERS: Tyler Toffoli has 17 goals and 13 assists for the Devils. Alexander Holtz has scored four goals and added three assists over the past 10 games.

Jonathan Marchessault has 20 goals and 13 assists for the Golden Knights. Mark Stone has three goals and eight assists over the past 10 games.

LAST 10 GAMES: Devils: 4-5-1, averaging 3.1 goals, 4.5 assists, four penalties and 9.4 penalty minutes while giving up 3.2 goals per game.

Golden Knights: 6-4-0, averaging 2.4 goals, 4.3 assists, 3.1 penalties and 6.2 penalty minutes while giving up 2.2 goals per game.

I was strongly considering a Stripes themed GDT for one of my next, in keeping up with the Harold Ramis/Bill Murray theme.

I guess it’s Groundhog Day next?! :sarcasm:

Yo just WINNNNNN pls. Beat a team on a b2b.
They aren’t on a back to back lol.

Tomorrow they will be against Roy.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_1875.jpeg

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
No expectations but, a win would sure be nice on home ice! If not I'm sure it will be another negatively toxic environment. At least lose in OT. Another blowout with half the fans leaving in anger and an even angrier portion sticking around to boo is too much right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad