Which tandem is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
There was a whole bunch of truth in there. You can try to be ignorant of the facts as long as you like, but I'm a Leafs fan. I saw every day for the last few months posts heckling Leaf fans about how Tavares was a pipe dream and "remember when you signed Stamkos? XD". You reap what you sow, and the Leaf bashers have sowed quite a bit the last decade.
Thats because leafs fans assume every free agent from the Toronto area is going to sign with them. So you're surprised when they get heckled for it? If I may quote you "you reap what you sow".

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Thats because leafs fans assume every free agent from the Toronto area is going to sign with them. So you're surprised when they get heckled for it? If I may quote you "you reap what you sow".
Except for the fact that we don't assume every free agent is signing with us. However, if the possibility is raised? HF gets their hackles up and lashes out at the fanbase instead of putting the few really obnoxious Leaf fans on ignore. And the rest of us get to listen to you preach from your high horse.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Except for the fact that we don't assume every free agent is signing with us. However, if the possibility is raised? HF gets their hackles up and lashes out at the fanbase instead of putting the few really obnoxious Leaf fans on ignore. And the rest of us get to listen to you preach from your high horse.
Oh thats rich.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
You're a rare sight on these boards, a wise woman/man.
Male. And thanks.

The reality is, the polls aren't stupid. Most anyway. They do have a point. They're geared for one thing or another. It's up to people to figure out what that point is.

But at first glance they do seem dumb.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Polls would be great, but we have way too many people choosing what THEY feel is the right answer, as a fan, and not considering all the info out there in order to make an informed decision.

Choosing because you want to and only FEEL is the best option, is a recipe for failure.

Example

I want to choose to a stock option because I FEEL it's the best? without research into the company, that's dumb.

But I also get it, it's a site for fun lol so I don't take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad