GDT: Lamentably, it is yet another Washington Capitals Gameday (8:30 PM in Calgary)

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
This is the one I was talking about earlier. Very minimal contact much the same as the goal tonight.

Two different situations. Dowd giant butt(in the refs minds, Toronto) brushed Askarov even though Dowd was outside the crease. The Flames player backward swooped his skate(he was trying to pivot) and accidentally interfered with Lindgren's stick in the crease. For those have never played goalie(no offense), we goalies use the stick for balancing our movements. You knock the goalies stick like that and it will absolutely interfere with a goalies movement to make a save.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Two different situations. Dowd giant butt(in the refs minds, Toronto) brushed Askarov even though Dowd was outside the crease. The Flames player backward swooped his skate(he was trying to pivot) and accidentally interfered with Lindgren's stick in the crease. For those have never played goalie(no offense), we goalies use the stick for balancing our movements. You knock the goalies stick like that and it will absolutely interfere with a goalies movement to make a save.
I played goalie in the past, also the video I shared was against Pittsburgh not Nashville. To me tonight's goal should have been GI if Dowds against Pittsburgh was.

Reactions: troyerlaw

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Seems like Alexyev could do a better job of blocking pucks. He makes himself skinny and avoids contact. Block that shit young buck!

Reactions: troyerlaw

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I can't get enough of how the power of cloud computing is used to calculate face off probabilities. Birdbrained stuff really

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Like imagine you have the power to fold proteins and sequence the human genome and instead you are spinning up multiple Lambda instances to calculate how often Connor McMichael will win a faceoff against Nazem Kadri, destroying acres of the rainforest in the process.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Like imagine you have the power to fold proteins and sequence the human genome and instead you are spinning up multiple Lambda instances to calculate how often Connor McMichael will win a faceoff against Nazem Kadri, destroying acres of the rainforest in the process.
Well that will give us our Puck of the game tonight

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad