GDT: |LaLaLa|BRUINS VS SENS | Lets ****ing Clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Got to give credit to Anderson to keeping the Sens in it after he let in that goal.

But man does he need to go to hockey school to learn how to stop wrap arounds.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This type of style is very boring to watch as a fan of another team or a neutral fan.

You got to admit that.

Even as a fan of the team it can get boring. But as long as they are winning, i don't really care.

I just wish the Sens would score more goals.

Last edited:

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
He stopped skating because of his finger injury? :shakehead:sarcasm:
Every time Methot pumped his legs the blood would skirt out the tip of the finger like a fountain so it was too hard and messy to skate with an iv in his arm and that pole was a real drag on his style.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This type of style is very boring to watch as a fan of another team or a neutral fan.

You got to admit that.

Even as a fan of the team it can get boring. But as long as they are winning, i don't really care.

I just wish the Sens would score more goals.

Please.

Bruins fans and Devils fans can't say ****.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Bruins were non-existent in the 2nd and 3rd. Probably the most boring team we've played in a while.

C8xl85CXUAEo95N.jpg

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Every time Methot pumped his legs the blood would skirt out the tip of the finger like a fountain so it was too hard and messy to skate with an iv in his arm and that pole was a real drag on his style.

He can just skate with his finger pointing up in the air. Prevents blood from flowing down to the tip

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well with the exception of EK.

He said he doesn't expect Karlsson, but he is not 100% sure. He didn't expect Karlsson to play against Detroit, but he showed up.

He made it sound like that if Karlsson was healthy, he would be playing on Saturday.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
I just find it rich how it seems to be a one way street with a portion (not all) of the Bruins fanbase. They are either ignoring or are blind to the fact that apart from the first period the Bruins didn't seem to want to initiate anything offensively either. You can blame it on the Krug injury or not, just like how injuries had forced our hand, but they were at times more passive in the second and third than we were. In the second game I believe it was this season we completely destroyed them.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I just find it rich how it seems to be a one way street with a portion (not all) of the Bruins fanbase. They are either ignoring or are blind to the fact that apart from the first period the Bruins didn't seem to want to initiate anything offensively either. You can blame it on the Krug injury or not, just like how injuries had forced our hand, but they were at times more passive in the second and third than we were. In the second game I believe it was this season we completely destroyed them.

yeah three shots in the third? yikes.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I would think the way Ottawa plays is boring if I didn't have to sit through Cameron's coaching last year. I'd rather win tight games and play structured hockey than score a lot but leak a ton of scoring chances each game.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I wonder if this team is willing on losing on purpose to the isles on Sunday if needed.

Depends on Saturdays game. Boucher already said he is not looking to rest guys. So expect players like Stone, Turris, Hoffman and Anderson to play.

If they win that game or they lose that game and Boston also loses, i could then see Boucher rest some of our players and give Condon the start on Sunday.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I would think the way Ottawa plays is boring if I didn't have to sit through Cameron's coaching last year. I'd rather win tight games and play structured hockey than score a lot but leak a ton of scoring chances each game.

Yep. Goals < Structure

Although tbh I haven't been very impressed with how the team's played down the stretch. Boucher's system lacks flexibility, and needs to allow for more offensive risk-taking. It's not like we outplayed Boston tonight, and both teams seemed to be playing for OT halfway through the 3rd.

But eh, playoffs!

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Yep. Goals < Structure

Although tbh I haven't been very impressed with how the team's played down the stretch. Boucher's system lacks flexibility, and needs to allow for more offensive risk-taking. It's not like we outplayed Boston tonight, and both teams seemed to be playing for OT halfway through the 3rd.

But eh, playoffs!

I agree, they haven't been that good since the 6-game win streak ended. But if they can get healthy, they are going to be a pain to play against in the playoffs.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He said he doesn't expect Karlsson, but he is not 100% sure. He didn't expect Karlsson to play against Detroit, but he showed up.

He made it sound like that if Karlsson was healthy, he would be playing on Saturday.

after listening again, yeah you are right. he left the door open still think they will be a little extra cautious. Will be hard to tell EK he can't play though.

on a different note, would love to see mac reunited with Turris and Stone full time. Throw Hoff put there a few times through out the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad