Lake Erie Monsters/Kalamazoo Wings Thread IV (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Dang. They don't offer packages of less than 21 games? Those are still pretty pricey, considering I have paid between $6-$10 per seat each time when I go to the box office. (hanging on to that college ID comes in handy)

Those perks are sweet though. I definitely plan on going to a lot of games since I can walk there after work in 5 mins, but I work til 8pm and would miss a lot of first periods. I'd probably be better off just buying the cheapest box office ticket and sitting wherever the hell I want that's open. :laugh:

There will be some smaller packages available closer to the season. I will post more info on those as they become available.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
As far as I know, you can buy 10 game flex package of some sort.

The LE Monster ticket reps also do the same job for the Cleveland Gladiators of Arena Football, so most info on hockey tickets doesn't come out until the football season ends.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Give it a couple years, once the Canucks affiliate moves west and the NHL expands to Seattle and Las Vegas (two more teams who will want western affiliates), the Lake Erie Monsters will be in the Eastern Conference.

No! Keep them west so they come to Texas once a year. I'm looking forward to seeing them next year.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I was just talking with someone I know who has a connection to the UMass program. I was told: "he's a super smart kid who had great defensive stats on one of the worst defenses in the country."

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Just found this gem on YouTube. Man if Milano and Bjorkstrand are on a line together in Lake Erie they are going to do some serious damage in the AHL. Maybe Broadhurst or Karlsson centering them?

KlichkoBro*

Can't describe how glad I'm. Yevenko is a Belarusian with Ukrainian background, he's played at the last WHC. The guy is huge and won't hesitate to drop his gloves if needed. Seems like he will replace Will Weber in the system.
I would be really surprised and happy at the same time if he ever plays for the Jackets though.
His first ever pro fight:

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
There are also 10 game packages (pre-determined [big weekend games including home opener and finale] but you can exchange out of games you can't make).

$50 deposit

Corners (Row 26-30) - $150
Ends (Row 26-30) - $180
Ends (Rows 17-25) - $220
Rest of Ends/Corners - $260
Sides - $300
Action Seats (Rows 2-3 all around) - $440
Glass Seats - $690

Benefits:
10% Team Shop Discount (can be used on Cavaliers and Gladiators stuff as well)

Early entry (usually 15 minutes before normal gate opening time for Fri.-Sun. games). Even if the game isn't on your plan (bought extra game*), you can show your ID card at the early entry gate (bridge form East Garage [between ballpark and arena] to arena) and get in. Also, if you buy extra tickets* for a game, those entering with you can come in early as well.

Presale access to Quicken Loans Arena events/concerts

Free One Day Pass to Cleveland Zoo

Option to buy parking pass for your plan for $80 ($100 value at $10 cash rate). I haven't tried since the 13-14 season, but I believe parking passes are exchangeable as well.

*I don't know if 10-game plans will have this or not, but season ticket holders can buy extra tickets (additional games or extra seats) through their account rep and avoid having to either pay fees or drive down to the arena.

I'll check about the exchangeability of parking and buying additional seats and update when I have info.

Flyer attached below.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah thanks man. Definitely going to look into a 10 game plan. A little easier selling the girlfriend on a 20 minute drive rather than 2 hours for Jackets games.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Yeah thanks man. Definitely going to look into a 10 game plan. A little easier selling the girlfriend on a 20 minute drive rather than 2 hours for Jackets games.

My ticket rep is Kristen Krasinskas. Call her at (216) 420-2173 if you're interested in the 10-game pack.

By the way, I checked and the parking is exchangeable and you can buy additional games or additional seats through your rep with a 10-game package.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
By the way, did anyone sign a two-year AHL contract with Springfield last offseason and, if so, do they stay in Springfield or do the contracts follow the org to Cleveland (Lake Erie)?

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio

What!!! Your girlfriend doesn't want to drive a measly 2 hours to see our beloved Jackets?

Time for a new girlfriend!:sarcasm:

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
What!!! Your girlfriend doesn't want to drive a measly 2 hours to see our beloved Jackets?

Time for a new girlfriend!:sarcasm:

I don't want to give the wrong impression of her. LOL

She's a trooper. I think She attended 9 of the 12 games in my quarter ticket plan. She isn't sports fan AT ALL, but she has grown to like hockey from the 20+ Jackets games she's been to, the couple Monsters games, and my beer league games. Its the 4 hour roundtrip that gets to her (especially considering we take her compact car instead of my truck).

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
By the way, I have been doing some research on ECHL affiliations and it seems like an official announcement on the Jackets affiliate should be coming soon (unfortunately not the Cyclones, who have re-upped with Nashville/Milwaukee on a now-exclusive affiliation). I'm thinking re-up with Kalamazoo or pick up Fort Wayne if the Avs go to the Colorado Eagles (best geographic options for a team supplying players to Columbus and Cleveland).

Here's a link to the results of my research )post #201).
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1404071&page=9

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
By the way, I have been doing some research on ECHL affiliations and it seems like an official announcement on the Jackets affiliate should be coming soon (unfortunately not the Cyclones, who have re-upped with Nashville/Milwaukee on a now-exclusive affiliation). I'm thinking re-up with Kalamazoo or pick up Fort Wayne if the Avs go to the Colorado Eagles (best geographic options for a team supplying players to Columbus and Cleveland).

Here's a link to the results of my research )post #201).
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1404071&page=9

Fort Wayne would be a good choice. That has been a good minor league hockey market for a long time. I talked to a guy and his son from there at a Jackets game a few seasons ago, and they said there are a lot of Jacket fans there. Not a bad drive at all to see a game at the Nat.

Would beat Kalamazoo imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad