Waived: [LAK] F Jaret Anderson-Dolan waived by the Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzane

Mar 6, 2024
Its always fun to see these few delusional individuals on the forums crying about the players that were mid tier when drafted and then go "they just never played them the right way". JAD is one of them and when you are basically a bottom dog comming in, YOU have to give a reason for why the team would hold on to you for years without you showing any reason really to do so. Other one is Kaliyev. Should send him to any team that takes him.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
He is the definition of a bland fourth-liner that doesn't necessarily hurt you but doesn't bring anything either. He is just sort of there taking up space. He is kind of a poor man's Trevor Lewis as he is similar but has less offense (if possible) and defense.

Yeah. I'd say that's a pretty apt description of JAD. He's not actively terrible or anything, but he's all just painfully unremarkable. Seems to play pretty hard, isn't a trainwreck defensively or anything. But a smaller do nothing "filler" forward isn't really an "in demand" asset.

I suspect he clears again, though when teams have injuries and might be opening up roster spots at the deadline that could need backfilling...i could see a team taking a flyer on him just to fill a uniform and play out the season for them.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
kid had Ryan OReilly vibes until they stopped playing him.

H5KM.gif

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Two players on waivers? What is Robert Blake cooking.
Nothing,, Kings need to make room for 4 injuries players coming back off injuries before Friday for cap compliance reasons. Kings major moves will come in the offseason. Roy isnt being moved either.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I hope that he's claimed. I'm tired of Kaliyev being scratched for him. Kaliyev hasn't done much this year, either, but he has more upside than Anderson-Dolan and he's sure not going to reach it if he doesn't get to play regularly.

Of course, what's more likely is that Anderson-Dolan will clear waivers and Blake will trade Kaliyev in the next 36 hours. :ha:

Last edited:

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I hope that he's claimed. I'm tired of Kaliyev being scratched for him. Kaliyev hasn't done much this year, either, but he has more upside than Anderson-Dolan and he's sure not going to reach it if he doesn't get to play regularly.

Of course, what's more likely is that Anderson-Dolan will clear waivers and Blake will trade Kaliyev in the next 36 hours. :ha:
the most likely is that Blake trades for another way below average goon like Lemieux or MacEwen

Reactions: Telos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad