kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
giphy.gif

Get lost JAD

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
JAD was ruined by LAK. kid had Ryan OReilly vibes until they stopped playing him.
I don't know about that, but he's definitely been a 13th forward for a long time now. It never really made sense playing guys that clearly weren't going to be long term forwards during the "rebuild" over him though. LA was scratching him in favor of Athanasiou because...?

With that said, he's about as vanilla as it gets. Contributes almost nothing. Worth taking a chance on for a lesser team because our 13th-forward castoffs usually turn into something decent (see Amadio, Dowd, Eyssimont, Fasching, Brodzinski, Shore, etc).

Guitpik

Jul 8, 2006
It’s a paper move for salary cap reasons. Once the injured players come back, these players will need to be eligible to play for the Reign. However, there is still a chance a team can claim them.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
bro what

his entire career the running joke has been his initials are actually "JAG" for "just a guy"

he's shown literally nothing while given every opportunity
Why not his actual initial JAD as in Just a Dude

JAD was ruined by LAK. kid had Ryan OReilly vibes until they stopped playing him.
Out of the handful of prospects hampered by the Kings, Don't think JAD was one of them.

Last edited:

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Has JAD been waived before? I don’t remember. Would love to put him in Rooney’s spot, or really anyone tbh

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
I said what I said. He has a non stop motor and wicked shot. I’m sure he will be passed over again but I hope he gets picked up.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
He is the definition of a bland fourth-liner that doesn't necessarily hurt you but doesn't bring anything either. He is just sort of there taking up space. He is kind of a poor man's Trevor Lewis as he is similar but has less offense (if possible) and defense.

Reactions: biturbo19

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
He is the definition of a bland fourth-liner that doesn't necessarily hurt you but doesn't bring anything either. He is just sort of there taking up space.

So we waived other "taking space players" such as Fagemo & Bjornfot before waiving the master taker spacer in the name of JAD, yet at the beginning of the year we all knew take spacer JAD was our 13th forward and a coach's favorite, but yet TELOS and others can obviously see JAD is a space taker but Blake saw his roster and said "this is fine" while having MANY SPACE TAKERS on his roster. Moreover, how in the hell did he even think we could compete given this fact? Also, space taker Durzi and space taker Walker say Hi to us while we sign space taker Englund instead. Finally, the GOD of all space taking TREVOR LEWIS is still surviving his space take. In other words, if Trevor Lewis is so amazing, that he managed to survive all of this, are we not surprised that Lewis wasn't signed to a multi-year contract? I mean come on...

Basically, no matter how you look at Blake's dealings, HE'S TOTALLY GARBAGE

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Faber agrees.
Sad part about that if your the GM as soon as you make the decision to trade Faber you need a game plan to sign Roy as Faber was the only player in our system with the skills to replace Roy. Gonna be fun when we have Doughty and bad defense guys on the right side.

Reactions: Guitpik

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Man how many 1c's are LA going to dump this calendar year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad