Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] D Jacob Moverare signs extension with the Kings (2 years, $775k AAV)

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Moverare is cool & all, but are we really losing it over a defender that was already waived this season?

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
The Kings have lost Bjornfot since then, if they lose Moverare as well they have zero depth on the left side and Anderson is still injured, so yes
King's messed up Björnfot's development & he went backwards. Sucks, but he's not an NHL level defender right now.

Just play a RD on the left.

Edit: did Björnfot just hit waivers! We can get him back!

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Not that it was a detrimental fear, but I am glad he is still with the team. He is clearly an NHL-capable defender and losing LD out of nowhere for nothing is silly when comparing it to the logjam we have at RD.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Not that it was a detrimental fear, but I am glad he is still with the team. He is clearly an NHL-capable defender and losing LD out of nowhere for nothing is silly when comparing it to the logjam we have at RD.
he looked pretty rough his last two games :( hopefully he can turn it around next season

Reactions: Telos

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
Hes been quite good. Good re signing

Reactions: Telos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad