Post-Game Talk: Laine 3 New York Rangers 0. Yay!

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Coming to the Central Standing very soon

upload_2018-3-6_20-50-34.png

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Laine on his way to the rocket. Mason great in backup role.

Schief better be ok. They were digging into his clavicle so maybe soft tissue?
yeah. pec or deltoid.
didn't look too, too serious, but he may be out for a week with a sprain.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I think that game goes a long way towards answering the question people keep insisting that Armia could be a 2 or first liner if given the opportunity and played with skilled guys.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
A win is a win. And we keep winning so that is good. But for the potentially best top 9 and deepest forward group in the league we have a lot of cold players right now. Laine is single handily carrying us on offence

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
It's not Armia's fault Grandpa missed. And Armia set up other goals. He just can't score himself and loses the puck easily. Maybe he is injured*.

*Am I doing it right?

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
So happy for Mason, he really needed that shutout. Really liked his positioning and glove. I was bummed at first as was hoping to see Hutch again but I’ll take that any day!

Kulikov with the worst game I’ve ever seen him play, he’s been pretty good up ‘til now but that was just putrid. Morrow I didn’t like either.

Hope Scheif is ok but I think they just shut him down for maintenance, not worried yet.

Oh and congrats Laine!

Reactions: Calendal

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Nice to see Mason get a shutout & Laine get the hatty. Didn't see the first half of the game, thought the Jets looked unremarkable yet solid in the latter half. Routine win.

Let's hope Scheifele's injury isn't too serious and he's back in time for the playoffs. Wonder what lines PoMo'll run if/when he's out.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Noodles said during the broadcast that Lowry was on the cusp of coming back, doesn't replace Chef but this team has proven they can win without being 100% healthy

Lowry was in the lineup for two games with Scheifele. We played the best team in the east, and the best team in the west in those two games, and gave up 1. ONE! even strength goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad