Post-Game Talk: Laffs 4- Jets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
f*** the leaves

Played a good road game v them I thought we’d show up tonight but some bad luck with 5 out, poor chemistry, a terrible second, a few bad penalties, inexcusable power play performance continues, dry offence.

Results in this shitty outcome

At least we had a better third. At least we’ll get to rest over the break. At least heinola may get a look.

Also try to stay positive - Jets still have least regulation losses in central, and these types of losses with key injuries should hopefully help Chevy make some moves

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
1706409896340.gif

EDIT: Live feed of Brad Lauer building a new PP strategy.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Jets are always cursed on hnic so I didn't expect a win

First period was dominant and then our string of powerplays undid all our momentum

#freesamberg get him on PP1 - he shoots

Apples is a solid 3rd liner - just like iafallo...

Nino should be our 2C

Whe I saw Reaves in the lineup, I just wanted us to finish the game without a cheapshot injury... we did.

I'd be shocked if lindholm monahan or jenner are not here by mid feb

That Tavares stick break...

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
I mean, how much evidence do you need that when ever scheifele goes down we can't score a goal
Wait what? I said that a few games ago and you gave me crap! Lol.

Edit: My bad! It was someone else. We agree!

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
An unsurprising outcome. Watched the entire game.

We got some powerplays but I still thought the reffing was bloody awful and sadly predictable.

Jets need to figure out special teams to the point of firing Lauer if necessary. Half a season of garbage play giving full credence to 'powerkill' isn't acceptable.

Not expecting a collapse similar to last year, but the boys are in a current slump, which happens to all teams. Take the week, rest. Figure out what can be improved (special teams) and work towards that.

And yeah, Helle, stay the f*** in the net.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
KFC goes out Jets roll along, Scheifele goes out and this team forget how to hockey. Get away from the game for a while and come back ready to produce or the joyous first half will turn into a familiar tragedy.

Reactions: hn777 and TheHead

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't really watch post game stuff, does the media ever call out the power play?

If they don't, they need to grow a pair.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
KFC goes out Jets roll along, Scheifele goes out and this team forget how to hockey. Get away from the game for a while and come back ready to produce or the joyous first half will turn into a familiar tragedy.
I think Namestnikov has done an admirable job moving up in the line-up. He's crafty and great along the boards, great at puck retrieval. But Connor needs a setup man, and Names ain't that. Neither is Lowry.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I don't really watch post game stuff, does the media ever call out the power play?

If they don't, they need to grow a pair.

How do you want them to call it out? They ask about it in a professional way, unless you want them to say "Boy that Powerplay really sucks doesn't it Rick?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad