Confirmed Trade: [LA/WSH] Tom Gilbert to Washington for a conditional fifth-round pick in 2017.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
The real question is how does the NHL allow this to be legal? It could end up being the Kings paying part of his salary to play for another team with nothing in return. That's a joke.

Wait until you see teams trading Vegas 1sts for 2nds

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
It's funny reading this thread seeing the following:

How many people are insulting me.

How many people are posting deals that involved a return, as if they did not, because the return was small.

How many people do the above yet refuse to even discuss the concept that I brought up in my question, which is how the NHL allows trades that really aren't trades, they are giveaways.

Keep flaming HF.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
It's funny reading this thread seeing the following:

How many people are insulting me.

How many people are posting deals that involved a return, as if they did not, because the return was small.

How many people do the above yet refuse to even discuss the concept that I brought up in my question, which is how the NHL allows trades that really aren't trades, they are giveaways.

Keep flaming HF.

You should create a thread about your question. This thread isnt about your fascination with Future consideration deals.

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
You should create a thread about your question. This thread isnt about your fascination with Future consideration deals.

I'll make sure to check with you if my posts are appropriate for the topic or if I should start a new thread, from now on.

Oh, by the way, perhaps you should be telling the people doing the other two things I posted what to do, since they are the issue, not me.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
I'll make sure to check with you if my posts are appropriate for the topic or if I should start a new thread, from now on.

Oh, by the way, perhaps you should be telling the people doing the other two things I posted what to do, since they are the issue, not me.

Not sure why you're getting so sensitive. If u want someone to talk about your topic make a thread. It's not hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad