Value of: Kuznetsov to St. Louis

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
how about
Allen and barbashev for holtby :)))

I would cry tears of joy if we got kuzy but if we move parayko without getting a legit young RHD in return WE would be screwed defensively

That's terrible.

Holtby is worth more than what Schneider returned.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I think before they trade away any of their cornerstone pieces we'll see a new captain in Washington next year (assuming they can't advance past the second round obv).

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I don't really see much logic to this. If Washington concludes they can't win with this core, which is pretty likely Imo, they should move Backstrom, Oshie, etc long before even thinking about moving someone like Kuznetsov.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
how about
Allen and barbashev for holtby :)))

I would cry tears of joy if we got kuzy but if we move parayko without getting a legit young RHD in return WE would be screwed defensively
Wsh would be just dandy if WE lost Kuznetsov for a RHD. Funny how that works.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
i don't think he's available.

players of his caliber are acquired via the draft barring rare circumstances.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
This is one of the best spelling errors i have ever seen i think

Yeah I have a really bad case of typing out exactly what I'm thinking and my spelling is so bad I really only notice things are misspelled when i see a red squiggly line under a word. As programmer I wish I had a dollar for every time I have misspelled a variable in my code, but I am consistent and misspelled it throughout the class

Reactions: Jared Dunn

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Not sure why people think the Caps go full rebuild if they lose in the playoffs? They won their division. They lost 2 overtime games. Games that could have gone either way. One game where they were outplayed and one game where they outplayed the opponent. If they lose they will change the coach and try another way to get there.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Caps won't be trading Kuznetsov. We'd have a better chance of aiming for Backstrom if we are trying for a Center from Wash.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
This is one of the best spelling errors i have ever seen i think
reebok-kutznutzoff-ramark-hockey-dad-trash-17334724.png

Reactions: Jared Dunn

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Yeah I have a really bad case of typing out exactly what I'm thinking and my spelling is so bad I really only notice things are misspelled when i see a red squiggly line under a word. As programmer I wish I had a dollar for every time I have misspelled a variable in my code, but I am consistent and misspelled it throughout the class
Things I have learned today, bight is actually a word.

Dammit did I just learn something from a Penguins(?) fan? Where's a bridge.:(

Reactions: TheBluePenguin

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
People are assuming a lot. As long as Ovechkin is a Capital, they aren't going full re-build, and they certainly aren't trading their best relatively young player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad