Value of: Kuznetsov to St. Louis

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
If Washington loses the series to CBJ, they will probably go full rebuild. And STL has some very good prospects to trade Kuznetsov for.

St. Louis, on the other hand, will get a very good offensive center at his prime.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah I'd think the Capitals would try to move older players first, like even Backstrom maybe.

But if Kuznetsov became available, the Caps can basically name their price. I'd give up just about anything for him.

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
If Washington loses the series to CBJ, they will probably go full rebuild. And STL has some very good prospects to trade Kuznetsov for.

St. Louis, on the other hand, will get a very good offensive center at his prime.
Where did you hear that the Capitals will go on a full rebuild if they lose?

Kolzilla

May 20, 2015

Yes, because the first thing you do in a rebuild (which the Caps will not be doing), is trade a 25-year-old 1C...

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
I freakin wish man...Snag Artemi while you're at it

2011 WJC line would give defenseman nightmares

Panarin - Kuznetsov - Tarasenko

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Caps aren't moving Kuznetsov.

The Rangers on the other hand should invent the first time machine and go back in time and re-correct their big mistake at the 2010 Entry Draft.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Caps aren't moving Kuznetsov.

The Rangers on the other hand should invent the first time machine and go back in time and re-correct their big mistake at the 2010 Entry Draft.

Who are you going to pick?

Kuznetsov
Tarasenko
Schwartz
Fowler

Looking back at old drafts are painful :(

I shed a tear every time I go back and look at our 2006 draft, the ONE thing the Blues have been missing is a #1 center all these years ......

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
:caps
Parayko
Barbashev
Kyrou
Allen
2020 STL 1st

:blues
Kuznetsov
Holtby

was about to say no but then you are taking back Allen ...... that one I might bight on, it just matters on how much the team really doesn't trust Allen, That would be up to Army to know how the rest of the team feels about Jake. Its a high price but I am not sure I can stand watching 3 more years of Allen slumps.

Reactions: 67Blues

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Swap Kuznetsov to Backstrom and i would propably do it. Otherwise no.

It would still be close for me also, trading 4 years of Parayko for 2 of Backstorm might be too tough to swallow. Backstrom is cheaper but older and I am a huge Backstrom fan so I might be a little bias here.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
was about to say no but then you are taking back Allen ...... that one I might bight on, it just matters on how much the team really doesn't trust Allen, That would be up to Army to know how the rest of the team feels about Jake. Its a high price but I am not sure I can stand watching 3 more years of Allen slumps.

This is one of the best spelling errors i have ever seen i think

Reactions: TheBluePenguin

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
just stop it please.
Caps won't trade their best players.
I thought those boards proposals were afwul during the TDL, but after a playoff loss it's even worse

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I thinks it more likely Tarasenko goes to WAS than Kuznetsov to STL, and I don't think Tarasenko is going to WAS.

Reactions: ovikovy817

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
:caps
Parayko
Barbashev
Kyrou
Allen
2020 STL 1st

:blues
Kuznetsov
Holtby
how about
Allen and barbashev for holtby :)))

I would cry tears of joy if we got kuzy but if we move parayko without getting a legit young RHD in return WE would be screwed defensively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad