Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov Loaned to Traktor Chelyabinsk

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I've had issues with his usage at Traktor the past few years. He leads the team in goals per game last season, but is still only fifth in TOI among forward because Traktor relies on that top line at 5v5 and also on the PP. It was more pronounced this year, as well, where he was eighth among forwards. I understand it from the perspective of Traktor as their goal is to win games, not develop guys for a potential NHL future, but as a Rangers fan it is frustrating. If he's going to be playing 14-15 minutes a night and not getting PP time, it should at least be with us. Oh well.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
My main concern with what’s going on with the NHL and the situation between Russia and Ukraine isn’t Kravtsov. The season will eventually end and whether or not Panarin and Igor return (or try to) to Russia and how easy or hard (if they do) it will be for them to return to New York for the 2022-23 season. There is real potential IMO if the situation between Putin and the West continues to devolve that that shit will turn problematic.

The really big issue of course is if the world’s two biggest nuclear powers end up shooting missiles at each other. Then it may be sayonara to all of us. This is what happens when you have megalomaniacs leading nations and even though I’m not a big fan I’m not talking about Biden.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Best not to do that the Border Patrol might shoot him.
Neil Smith used to tell a story about trading Todd Marchant to Glen Sather. Sather, to story goes, thought Marchant was 6'2" and was mad when he found out he was just a wee lad.

Imagine the reaction if Patrik Allvin discovered the player he just traded for was actually shot dead a few days before?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
will never play for us. and don't see him fetching a first back. so who cares if he performs well?
Well even if you believe both of those things to be true, it's (pretty obviously) still to our benefit to have him playing well, as it will only increase his value. I mean...would you he play horrible hockey the next few weeks and completely tank his trade value?

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Kravtsov could fly from Moscow to Mexico City. Catch a flight to NY. He could hire a coyote and sneak him into the U.S.

Probably has to take a train to something like finland.
Unless he flies out west and goes to mexico, i dont really see it.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
My main concern with what’s going on with the NHL and the situation between Russia and Ukraine isn’t Kravtsov. The season will eventually end and whether or not Panarin and Igor return (or try to) to Russia and how easy or hard (if they do) it will be for them to return to New York for the 2022-23 season. There is real potential IMO if the situation between Putin and the West continues to devolve that that shit will turn problematic.

The really big issue of course is if the world’s two biggest nuclear powers end up shooting missiles at each other. Then it may be sayonara to all of us. This is what happens when you have megalomaniacs leading nations and even though I’m not a big fan I’m not talking about Biden.

The world conflict has been brewing for quite a while. Such a problem was about to happen eventually. It sucks, all of this sucks and imo this problem needs to be stopped real quick.

It stinks to hell that Putin is going this crazy ... let's see what the next days bring.

Good for Kravtsov, having a big game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad