Proposal: Kravtsov for Hayton

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Hayton got hurt in the second preseason game and didn’t play the rest. He started really strong and I expect he’ll be with the Yotes before Thanksgiving.

I wouldn’t want to trade if I’m the Yotes currently. But it’s not as if he’s in a different talent tier then Kravy currently

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
This is bad for Arizona.

Kravtsov wants out and hasn't looked good.

Hayton doesn't want out and hasn't looked bad.

Actually, Kravstov has looked good. He played about 20 or so games last season. He didn't look out of place. The problem with Kravstov is he has a high opinion of himself. He believes he should be playing top 6 minutes in the NHL right now. He didn't look bad in preseason. He took hurt which set him back. Go down to the AHL. Work on your game. Get healthy. Kravstov takes his skates and sticks back to Russia.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Actually, Kravstov has looked good. He played about 20 or so games last season. He didn't look out of place. The problem with Kravstov is he has a high opinion of himself. He believes he should be playing top 6 minutes in the NHL right now. He didn't look bad in preseason. He took hurt which set him back. Go down to the AHL. Work on your game. Get healthy. Kravstov takes his skates and sticks back to Russia.

this assessment is not entirely wrong,
But it's a 2 way street.
idiot Quinn said he was not a 4th liner, then played him on ... 4th line

setting aside he should have Strome's spot [should be dealt, can't afford going forward], there is no way, if we go exclusively on talent, he is denied to accommodate Hajek.
This last fiasco has been driven by the waiver situation.

Rosters will settle in 2 or so wks deals will get made, this too shall pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad