GDT: Kraken @ Hawks 7:30pm 11/28/23 Mbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Blue collar win, love to see it. Tough night for the kids (vlasic aside)

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Like let’s not get it twisted. This team is absolutely devoid of talent and Lukes job isn’t in question at all.

It’s a development year dude. Your job is safe. We are 20 games in and Bedard has barely taken shifts closing out games.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Not happy at all rn. 98 sees zero ice time with the EN. Can’t get anything going 5v5 or on the Pp. Registers 0 pts for the 2nd consecutive game at home vs subpar opponents. He better score 10 hat tricks next week to make up for this BS.

I’m gonna see my way out for now I’m cranky and need to go vent elsewhere nobody wants to read negativity after a win anyways so I’ll leave y’all alone for a while. Worst night ever.

Reactions: Panzerspitze

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Seth Jones current season stat line comparable with.....

Noah Hanfin, lol, with Seth playing about 2-3 minutes more a night.

Seth is second behind Bedard in shot attempts, which puts Seth at about 40 more shot attempts than the next Hawk behind him......zero goals.

I have a slogan to get Seth back on track, you may remember it from years past: "One Goal."

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
Like let’s not get it twisted. This team is absolutely devoid of talent and Lukes job isn’t in question at all.

It’s a development year dude. Your job is safe. We are 20 games in and Bedard has barely taken shifts closing out games.
The Tampa game drove me crazy. Tampa pulled the goalie down 2 goals at like the 4 or 5 minute mark and you give the rookie going for his first hat trick one shift?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Bedard slumping...over last 7GP just 1 g 3a -7 and only 15 shots on goalg enerated take out tgec6 shots on goalbfrom the Toronto gameandctgatvisconly 9 shotscon goal forctge 6vothercgames...Spending a lot of time in the d-zone chasing.. Just not very dangerous or effective..

Not looking Generatiobal at all..Surorisibg trouble just entering the o-zone..

Tge shine off tge star?

Having a tough go of it...

Kk also very rough as tge minus totals keep pililing up.

Sure goaltending and production from the grinders provides win..butcstill you need to see more production fron da yutrs...you hopevthey do not fall into axstupirvpfbeing overwhelmed.

Reactions: Panzerspitze

BRayne

May 5, 2011
First game I’ve been at this year that was a win. Also the game that I got the BCBS seat upgrade so clearly my normal seats are cursed.

Reactions: ytsejam

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Monster PKer
I didn't like his game last year. Felt way too passive. Hockey happened around him. He had good reach and was a smart player but I didn't care for him.

This is night and day. He's got good wheels and is asserting himself defensively and offensively he's never gonna be a force but he probably should have more points than he does. Two years from now he's gonna be putting up thirty something points and anchoring a pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad