GDT: Kraken @ Hawks 7:30pm 11/28/23 Mbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Can't keep Joey Anderson here gotta keep Reese Johnson for some reason
They play Joey Anderson the rest of the season they might actually be able to get something for him at the TDL. He's been nothing but good since they acquired him last year. I have no idea why he got sent down to start the year over plugs like Reese Johnson and Entwistle.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
They play Joey Anderson the rest of the season they might actually be able to get something for him at the TDL. He's been nothing but good since they acquired him last year. I have no idea why he got sent down to start the year over plugs like Reese Johnson and Entwistle.
I've given Entwistle a ton of shit but he's been an effective fourth liner this year.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Entwistle has been fine.

Reese Johnson sucks. So does Raddysh.

Why does everyone feel like the Hawks need to trade every productive young player they have? Some of these young guys will line up with the window...

Anderson is only 25. Dickinson 28. These guys are likely still productive in 2-3 years when the Hawks are competing for PO spots again.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
:huh:

Even if he did turn and fire it, it would have been waved off because a Hawks player was tangled up with the goalie.

Probably I just badly want him to score and get some pts. Goals. Assists. Points. Stats. Numbers. Need more.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Probably I just badly want him to score and get some pts. Goals. Assists. Points. Stats. Numbers. Need more.
I mean, he still leads rookies.

And no one knows how you feel more than me. I have him on my fantasy squad. :laugh:

I've given Entwistle a ton of shit but he's been an effective fourth liner this year.
Same. I've always been super critical of him.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Entwistle has been fine.

Reese Johnson sucks. So does Raddysh.

Why does everyone feel like the Hawks need to trade every productive young player they have? Some of these young guys will line up with the window...

Anderson is only 25. Dickinson 28. These guys are likely still productive in 2-3 years when the Hawks are competing for PO spots again.
Raddysh isn't scoring but he's also been an effective fourth liner and he can PK.

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad