Post-Game Talk: Kraken 4 - Jets 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Im not too hung up on the presidents trophy. The more desperate team won, meh performance by the Jets. Regroup and get another mini winning streak going.

I want Friday to be here already, bring on the TDL.

Shaundogg

Oct 3, 2019
Nice to see the third line show up. 1st goal in like 20 for Lowry?

Also as an aside, iafallo sucks.
Pionk also sucks, first half of the season he was better but then came back to earth. He is no more than a 3rd pair damn imo.

Reactions: hn777

Dr Amazing204

Oct 5, 2017
Trade Pionk he missed that shot on purpose and Stanley is a pylon always taken penalties on to the next game.

Go Jets Go

Reactions: braunm

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Seattle countered the heck out of us tonight. They were able to get guys behind our d all night and they got a couple of goals as a result of their transition game.

We played fine but the chances we gave up were grade A chances.

Didn't care for the top 6 effort tonight. Top line scored on their one grade A chance but didn't generate much else. Second line had a great first two shifts but then faded right out of the game.

Third line was great and fourth line was meh.

Helle wasn't sharp.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
This is what happens when conflict arises around our good luck boobies

Last edited:
Reactions: Jets 31

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Didn't care for the top 6 effort tonight. Top line scored on their one grade A chance but didn't generate much else. Second line had a great first two shifts but then faded right out of the game.

Third line was great and fourth line was meh.

Helle wasn't sharp.

This is how I saw it as well. Morrissey continued to take matters into his own hands. He and Lowry's line were the best tonight. Don't like Namesnikov and Iafallo in the top 6.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Seattle played last night. Jets were horrible tonight. Connor was the worst outta the bunch (minus Helle)
I thought the Jets controlled the play for the vast majority of the game. Connor had a rough game, so did the entire 4th line. Hellebuyck let in two bad goals and considering I can't remember the last time he let in a bad goal, I'm okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad