Boston Globe KPD unloads on Neely and Sweeney

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
"I am looking forward to the day we say farewell to Mr. Jeremy Jacobs."
The problem here is that the Bruins are set up to roll right along after JJ's demise into the hands of his "lucky sperm club" offspring. They know/care little to nothing about pro hockey and/or the Bruins. They're in Buffalo collecting the fans hard earned money with little care about how any of us feel about the team. They have no interest in the history or future of the team EXCEPT for the doe-ray-me that they get for doing nothing except being Jacobs's. This franchise is set up to being a sustainable money machine indefinitely. We the fans will feed this family forever.
Unfortunately, I’m 99% sure you’re absolutely correct.

Reactions: BMC

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
"I am looking forward to the day we say farewell to Mr. Jeremy Jacobs."
The problem here is that the Bruins are set up to roll right along after JJ's demise into the hands of his "lucky sperm club" offspring. They know/care little to nothing about pro hockey and/or the Bruins. They're in Buffalo collecting the fans hard earned money with little care about how any of us feel about the team. They have no interest in the history or future of the team EXCEPT for the doe-ray-me that they get for doing nothing except being Jacobs's. This franchise is set up to being a sustainable money machine indefinitely. We the fans will feed this family forever.
I have posted this before , season ticket holders should not give up their season tickets and people still should go to the games if they want ,but I suggest not buying their over priced merchandise , and do not spend money at their concession stands especially at the beer stand ,and I understand that is part of going to games .............this is the only way you have a chance for new ownership or at least get their attention and hopefully change their unappreciated ways to the fans............I wish we could get a another team in this town with a real hockey owner,...............

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I have posted this before , season ticket holders should not give up their season tickets and people still should go to the games if they want ,but I suggest not buying their over priced merchandise , and do not spend money at their concession stands especially at the beer stand ,and I understand that is part of going to games .............this is the only way you have a chance for new ownership or at least get their attention and hopefully change their unappreciated ways to the fans............I wish we could get a another team in this town with a real hockey owner,...............

Good advice no matter what the team's situation.

Plenty of places to get cheaper (and better) beers around the Garden (or Fenway).

Reactions: rfournier103

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
KPD must be retiring soon, after all these years he has grown a pair of balls, but most of us see right through that fraud................

....Wut? He has never had a problem going after the organization, ownership, management, or players. Ever.

Love him or hate him, he's never been a shill.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Never a shill, always a ninny?
3BABAA6D-E4FF-43FE-A617-93DE6A814DB2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and Patdud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad