Recalled/Assigned: Kozun, Granberg and Carrick recalled (02/16/15)

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Lups must have broke his hand again punching a wall, I mean falling on a stick at practice.. That no one seen?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I'm so sick of Lupul. This is just ridiculous, is it me or is he just stalling because he doesn't want to get moved. Someone remind me how he got hurt in the first place?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Is Dion really hurt for them to be calling up Granberg again? I am beginning to believe he will not play again for the Leafs, based on the rumor how he really injured his hand.

He didn't join the team for practice so it doesn't look overly good for him to play tomorrow.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
He didn't join the team for practice so it doesn't look overly good for him to play tomorrow.

I recall they said he's injury is week-to-week so I expected him out long term.

I do however don't recall or hearing any commentators in-game or during intermission whether he is missed or not.

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
I'm so sick of Lupul. This is just ridiculous, is it me or is he just stalling because he doesn't want to get moved. Someone remind me how he got hurt in the first place?

No one is taking on an injury plagued player with that contract unless we're taking one in return.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Surprised Kozunnis up before Frattin.

Although, we may need to call up Frattin too

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
Frattin, Leivo, Carrick, Brown, Rupert, Bodie

Kozun proved a lot at camp than with some unfortunate circumstances with injury lost his spot - I agree their are some great candidates for a call-up but I am down to see what Kozun can bring.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
frattin has 15 goals in 31 games.

brown doing great with 15 goals in 48 games, but has 38 points and is a +11

kozun only has 5 goals in 23 games. i still like kozun though, so i'm not upset.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
if the leafs just need a body on the fourth line i would say kozun holds more value than frattin and he can play the pk quite effectively.

if kozun has only scored 5 goals on the marlies and frattin has scored 15, frattin is better off playing top 6 mins on the marlies to try and help them into the playoffs.

Tyler Biggs*

Kozun was a spark plug when the season started until he got hurt...he is a fast player and feisty...and so is new player Brendan Leipsic ..just what the Leafs need ..more aggressive forwards....still missing the enforcer though

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Kozun is a legit NHL bottom 6er, glad we can move on with guys like him.

we have some very capable prospects in the system here guys, especially going into next season, with a little luck this rebuild may not need to take more than 2-3 seasons if guys like Brown, Percy, Kozun, Johnson etc. pan out as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad