Confirmed with Link: Kotkaniemi Offer Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Rod loves to start the new kids out on the 4th line with Martinook to babysit them. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts between Martinook and Lorentz for the first several weeks, then maybe moves up to a wing on Staal's line after that, depending on the trust he's earned from the coaching staff. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays on the PP2 unit in front of the net right away, though.
Nah, he’s going be our 3C because apparently Jordan Staal doesn’t exist according to many Habs fans who know our roster very well.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Question: if the Habs Match can they get better than a 1 and a 3 next year for him?

If he steps up his game probably if he plays same, not a chance.
I want him to go to Carolina for the picks n salary Habs get/save but do think there is still potential in him to break thru as a solid player.
Just a gut feeling Habs match thou.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Nah, he’s going be our 3C because apparently Jordan Staal doesn’t exist according to many Habs fans who know our roster very well.
This Habs fan would say Stall is ahead of KK now. Can only see him as a fit on the wing but I don't know your roster that well to know whatcline

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I can't see him unsettling Staal at this point.
Where would Rod slot him in on the W? Maybe the Finnish conne tonight n change of scenery will help him

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
So, looking at a previous twitter post from the NHL network with an interview with Renaud Lavoie, he seems to think the deadline is 5pm.

So, hurry up and do something.

Reactions: DaveG

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
well-waiting.gif

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Is their "response" to the trolls waiting until the last possible second to announce their decision? Like, okay then Bergevin, it's not that slick lol. If anything, it's pissing off his own fanbase more.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I wonder if there is some sort of official paperwork to be sent in to the NHL central registry or maybe something similar to a trade call to finalize things if they wanted to match. You have to think if it’s paperwork and they match, it will leak very soon…either way, tick tock I guess.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I wonder if there is some sort of official paperwork to be sent in to the NHL central registry or maybe something similar to a trade call to finalize things…either way, tick tock I guess.
There's a form of Notice in CBA Exhibit 7 that the Prior Team sends to the Player in case they choose to match. I guess Central Registry gets a copy.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I wonder if there is some sort of official paperwork to be sent in to the NHL central registry or maybe something similar to a trade call to finalize things if they wanted to match. You have to think if it’s paperwork and they match, it will leak very soon…either way, tick tock I guess.
Yes if they match, no if they don't. IIRC, when we matched Aho's deal, we did it on day 6 to make sure we had time to sort out any potential paperwork f***ups before the deadline.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
He's ours now. Welcome aboard kid, go kick some ass for us.

They'll match that easy, still funny though.

Think about this, if they fail to match our squad will have 2/3rds of the top 3 the '18 draft class

You're wrong but you're also right. Now we just need Dahlin (who currently doesn't have a contract) and we'll have all top 3 guys on the roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad