Value of: Konecny to Minnesota

ValeriKamensky

May 8, 2013
what's a "true" Flyers these days anyway? A 65 point player who plays with an attitude? Silly. Trade TK while they still can because he ain't worth what he's askin for. There are defensemen scoring nearly 100 points in today's game for cryin out loud...
It’s not his fault this team without PP. It’s not his fault our best centers are 3C in contenders at best.
He can score, he’s a beast in PK, his compete is off the charts. But yes, lets trade every from 2-3 forwards who can skate.

Oh, let me guess: he will be out of his prime when Michkov arrives? Yeah, the better option is trade everyone, and Michkov will be play with picks and prospects

Joseph Nathan

Feb 11, 2022
Don’t really think he pushes the Wild into that next tier of teams, so I don’t want him, but the most I’d do is prob Marat/Ohgren+2nd+Peart/Lambos. And I’d want an extension.
Michkov and Konechny for Faber, Wallstedt and a 1st
my Gosh dude stop being a bait / troll and trying to get laughs. To put Brock Faber, wallstedt, & 1st for Travis Minnesota doesn’t need. Michk alone doesn’t even get wallstedt or especially faber. Your proposals are always a bait regarding wild players. Your a hater and not unbiased

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Michkov and Konechny for Faber, Wallstedt and a 1st
Faber is an obvious no go. He’s our #1 dman at 21 years old. That being said, I would be open to a lot of pieces for Michkov. Pretty sure the only immediate no-gos for Michkov would be Kaprizov or Faber.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Faber is an obvious no go. He’s our #1 dman at 21 years old. That being said, I would be open to a lot of pieces for Michkov. Pretty sure the only immediate no-gos for Michkov would be Kaprizov or Faber.
Michkov is the future of the franchise flyers aren't entertaining offers that include faber let alone ones that don't
Let's keep the focus on konecny

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I can understand that but I don’t think I’d move Michkov without Faber. I’m a vacuum once Michkov signs his ELC I think they’re very close in value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad