Komarov wants to play for Leafs again

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
What has Komarov done to earn anything more then 2 million? At least Clarkson has some statistical evidence to back up some of the money he got.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
What has Komarov done to earn anything more then 2 million? At least Clarkson has some statistical evidence to back up some of the money he got.

Well, he can skate and is excellent at drawing penalties.

All Clarkson did last season was fall down everytime he was on the ice.

I'd rather overpay Komarov at like 3 million for 5 seasons, than have Clarkson's on the books for the next 7.

snizzbone*

I really hope komarov runs over clarkson when they play head-to-head. I dont care if hes on another team. Ill still cheer extra loudly.

Komarov will take a drink of Bernier's water and then Clarkson will fall down and magically take another penalty.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Well, he can skate and is excellent at drawing penalties.

All Clarkson did last season was fall down everytime he was on the ice.

I'd rather overpay Komarov at like 3 million for 5 seasons, than have Clarkson's on the books for the next 7.

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner! :handclap:

draeko17

Jul 7, 2007
I really hope komarov runs over clarkson when they play head-to-head. I dont care if hes on another team. Ill still cheer extra loudly.

What's the matter with you? Because management offered Clarkson a deal like that, you'd like to see someone run him over (on the ice, I get it)? That's pretty juvenile.

I've never understood Leaf fans wanted to see a Leaf player injured. Any player on any team, really (I'm not talking Samuelsson, live by the sword, etc....). But someone who actually plays for the team?:shakehead

TieClark

Jun 14, 2011
Prior to this past year, Clarkon's career worst season was better than Komarov's lone season... yet people want to overpay for Komarov while wanting to intentionally injure Clarkson...

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
-posts Toronto Sun Wendel Clarkson photo-

I am dead set on making that our version of Blysma-face.

Wendel%20Clarkson%20Toronto%20Sun.jpg

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
What's the matter with you? Because management offered Clarkson a deal like that, you'd like to see someone run him over (on the ice, I get it)? That's pretty juvenile.

I've never understood Leaf fans wanted to see a Leaf player injured. Any player on any team, really (I'm not talking Samuelsson, live by the sword, etc....). But someone who actually plays for the team?:shakehead

:huh:

Usually when one says run over in hockey terms it means a big body check not a personal attack that leaves the player injured. Just a hit that gets a rise out of the crowd. I'm surprised you would go that other way to begin with. What makes you think I'd wish for any physical harm outside the game for any player. Hockey's a precious game, but its still only a game.

draeko17

Jul 7, 2007
:huh:

Usually when one says run over in hockey terms it means a big body check not a personal attack that leaves the player injured. I'm surprised you would go that way to begin with. What makes you think I'd wish for any physical outside the game for any player. Hockey's a precious game, but its still only a game.

It just came across that way. If I mis-read what you were saying, my apologies. I suppose I read such extreme comments on here sometimes that I saw shadows where there were none.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco

Clarkson pretty much plays for the other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad