GDT: Knights Visit Carolina 7:30 EST

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
If we can somehow beat the Flames we would be true .500. Columbus is vulnerable right now. We gotta keep the pressure on them.

Also looking at the Western Conference standings, every team is still in the playoff hunt except for the Kings. I've never seen anything like it in any major sport.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I had a sergeant in the Army that would play the "garbage bag trick", where he'd walk around the barracks with his dick stuck through a hole in a garbage bag and be like "I've got a bunch of sodas in here, anybody want one?" and some people wanted one...
You ain't supposed to ask, but I think he was tellin'...

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
That’s the best game all around Faulk has played in years. How he wasn’t the first star is beyond me.

I thought Martinook deserved a star, too. But that's the thing about the Canes. When they win, it's a total team effort, and just about anybody could be named a star. I mean, it would be a stretch, but Svech was terrific tonight. McGinn could have gotten a star for his big assist and bigger block. Pesce was also really good tonight. Justin Williams, maybe?

Ferland-TT-Wallmark was pretty invisible, but aside from that, the guys were really good. Good for them.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I thought Martinook deserved a star, too. But that's the thing about the Canes. When they win, it's a total team effort, and just about anybody could be named a star. I mean, it would be a stretch, but Svech was terrific tonight. McGinn could have gotten a star for his big assist and bigger block. Pesce was also really good tonight. Justin Williams, maybe?

Ferland-TT-Wallmark was pretty invisible, but aside from that, the guys were really good. Good for them.

Yeah it was a total top to bottom effort. Martinook stepping in at the 3C spot and scoring the GWG is impressive for sure.

Mrazek is a battler. It would be interesting if they went with he and Ned next year because they are very similar in that way. Some kind of continuity between goaltending styles could be useful.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
I thought Martinook should have been first star. He had the GWG and because of everything that went his way this week.
Also Pesce's line was 1 goal, 5 shots, 3 hits, 2 takeaways, no giveaways, and +4. He also had the most even strength ice time among the defense. All while playing the left side. Maybe the Canes don't have too many right-side D.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I thought Martinook should have been first star. He had the GWG and because of everything that went his way this week.
Also Pesce's line was 1 goal, 5 shots, 3 hits, 2 takeaways, no giveaways, and +4. He also had the most even strength ice time among the defense. All while playing the left side. Maybe the Canes don't have too many right-side D.
Pesce's value to a budget team like ours is insane. It would take a good young center for me to consider trading him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad