GDT: Knights Visit Carolina 7:30 EST

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
In a surprise restart of the Season the Carolina Hurricanes wake from their winter slumber to face the Knights hailing from Las Vegas.
The Knights will harden their walls as the Hurricanes try to gather strength going from not even a depression to probably causing depression among the fan base.

Lines:Who cares
Goaltenders: Vegas might get the services of Fleury. The Canes Are asking wait we get goaltenders?

I expect the hibernation sickness to make this game a rout.. the knights killing the 'Canes before they can even get to storm stage.
But regardless here's to hoping for another storm surge. need to keep causing grief to some hockey pundits.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
This will be the knights after we're done with them.

Meh not working on phone will fixt later
black-knight-invincible-gif-im-10M2ZnecwCMVGg

black-knight-invincible-gif-im-10M2ZnecwCMVGg

Dark Ambient

Darkness descends
Feb 4, 2018
Finland
Vegas is a dangerous team. Do you remember how they started the season?
Everyone was saying "See? I told you. One season wonder."

Then they started inching their way up. Couple of wins - a loss. Couple of wins - a loss.
Now they are 3rd in pacific. 3 points from 2nd (San Jose).
Reminds me of the Penguins. Struggle the first quarter - then begin the slow climb.

It's going to be a good test. Are we really play-off material? If we win this one - I can see us grabbing a wild card spot.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Vegas is a dangerous team. Do you remember how they started the season?
Everyone was saying "See? I told you. One season wonder."

Then they started inching their way up. Couple of wins - a loss. Couple of wins - a loss.
Now they are 3rd in pacific. 3 points from 2nd (San Jose).
Reminds me of the Penguins. Struggle the first quarter - then begin the slow climb.

It's going to be a good test. Are we really play-off material? If we win this one - I can see us grabbing a wild card spot.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad