GDT: Knights defeat Senators 5-4 in Canada's national capital this Saturday afternoon, Nov. 4th, 2017

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Stupid penalty.

moshi_box_knight_by_chadrocco-d4ga3ny.jpg

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Did anyone else just hear someone of the Ottawa bench say "theyre an expansion team, dont give them anymore breaks"? Lmao
Sens fans must be soooo jealous. :razz: The expansion Senators sucked for such a long time!

:eek: Just 10 wins with a staggering 70 losses their first season. 14 and 9 wins their next two seasons.

Heck, the Knights are up 3-2 heading into the 3rd period with our 9th win in our sights tonight :pickle:(knock on wood - though all four of our losses are attributable to 3rd period collapses - again, knock on friggin' mahogany!) in just our 13th game.

As well, it was five seasons before the lowly Sens sneaked into the playoffs with a losing record only to get bounced in the first round.

Last edited:

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I am not ready for another third period collapse. Maybe I'll go to lunch, instead. :ha:
Nevada Jones and BattleBorn like this? Yeah, I'm not ready for another 3rd period collapse. But it's EXACTLY the 3rd period that I pencilled in as 'must-watch-TV' today! It's the key to our game, whether we're leading or trailing or tied. (I cannot fathom turning away from the game at this point.)

Here is where we turn the road trip around.

hairpin-curve-sign-x-w1-11.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad