GDT: Knights defeat Senators 5-4 in Canada's national capital this Saturday afternoon, Nov. 4th, 2017

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Was I the only one holding his breath when Lagace put his right pad down to stop that long shot by the Sens PKer?

For a split second I visualized the puck squeaking under the pad.

My faith in the netminder isn't high, I guess.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Don't mean to intrude, but what kind of black magic do you use to get your goalies to be so instant Vezinas, and is it morally acceptable to pay with their future health? ;-)

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Don't mean to intrude, but what kind of black magic do you use to get your goalies to be so instant Vezinas, and is it morally acceptable to pay with their future health? ;-)

VGK have a friend in high (or should I say low) places. It is Las Vegas, after all.

GDevilA.gif

Kind of looks like GM George McPhee.

GMGM.jpg

Last edited:

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
It's funny how we keep getting outhit game in and game out but outwork the opposition!

Ottawa hits 13
Vegas hits 7

Aside: I swear George McPhee is wearing eyeliner tonight. Did you see that close up on TSN a few minutes ago? (NHL.com is using their feed)

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Love Tuch's power forward game, crashing the net for a physical goal, screening goalies in other games, getting right into the thick of things.

And our Karlsson is on the scoreboard (with an assist on Tuch's surge) but theirs isn't. :snide:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Avs Duchene might switch planes at the Avs-Sens game in Sweden next week.

If the Sens ever get an offensive threat, they could be a power to contend with.

Then again, if VGK had a healthy goalie ....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad