got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
AV to Dylan

xpac-suck-it-o.gif

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
It is amazing that we have two crappy broken down RD's and only the good healthy guy keeps getting hurt.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
With this season and Girardi it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Klein is actually hurt and they're playing him anyway.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
No one is willing to give McIlrath a chance to take their job. I get it, they are protecting their spot. Just sucks for Dylan, can't catch a break.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Is Klein with a fractured thumb better than healthy McIlrath?

So we have a Girardi playing injured, a Klein playing injured and a Dan Boyle who is basically a corpse.

Healthy 23 year old who the organization has invested a lot of time in finally looking like a full time NHLer and the coach won't trust him despite his play warranting being trusted and seems to hate him.

Good job AV.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Is Klein with a fractured thumb better than healthy McIlrath?

So we have a Girardi playing injured, a Klein playing injured and a Dan Boyle who is basically a corpse.

Healthy 23 year old who the organization has invested a lot of time in finally looking like a full time NHLer and the coach won't trust him despite his play warranting being trusted and seems to hate him.

Good job AV.

Hey didn't you hear, we're fighting for our playoff lives! It's only logical to play one of the worst defensemen in the NHL over a young top 4 RHD that excels at the one thing this entire ****ing defense sucks ass at.

BarbaraAlphanse

Hey didn't you hear, we're fighting for our playoff lives! It's only logical to play one of the worst defensemen in the NHL over a young top 4 RHD that excels at the one thing this entire ****ing defense sucks ass at.

Boyle isn't much better. Either of them should sit. Please. God.

BarbaraAlphanse

That statement was interchangeable regarding Girardi and Boyle.

I want to cry. Not only because we have these players. Not only because we can't move these players. But because AV is playing both... A lot.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I want to cry. Not only because we have these players. Not only because we can't move these players. But because AV is playing both... A lot.

Yeah, it's one thing to realize "okay this player ****ing sucks and isn't going anywhere, let me try to implement some damage control" but then dingdongs like AV insist on taking that wound and driving god damn machete into it.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Why is he practicing if his thumb is fractured.... Like I get it guys are ultra competitive but stop letting these guys that are hurt practice and play. It's getting ridiculous. Let Klein heal

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Good. Girardi should sit once Klein figures out how to tape his thumb appropriately

Vickers8

Props to KK, one of the only guys on this team with any balls, 2nd time he stuck up for McD with a broken thumb, what a great teammate

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Props to KK, one of the only guys on this team with any balls, 2nd time he stuck up for McD with a broken thumb, what a great teammate

No one can say the guy doesn't play with heart - he's dropped the gloves with a bad thumb to stick up for his captain, had part of his ear sliced off, etc.

Vickers8

No one can say the guy doesn't play with heart - he's dropped the gloves with a bad thumb to stick up for his captain, had part of his ear sliced off, etc.

Warrior and we got him for a tin can

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad