1f6a8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

member 116805

We should just go down the line, breaking every players thumbs

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012

I like Kleiner. Seems AV does too.

Even more so, I'd like to say how seamless Klein's been on the top pairing with McDonagh. He has his share of gaffes, but he's just so much better up there, and it's not because McDonagh is carrying him either. He's consistently made every pairing better.

Side rant: I think McIlrath's floor is Klein, while his ceiling could be something like a Weber-lite. The right side won't be such a weakness once Girardi is put into a very limited role.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Nice kleiner getting some love! Good for him. Well deserved. Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make and not trading him was a very smart move. So important to this team that's basically carrying two old bodies with lots of miles at the Right side of D albeit I believe Klein and girardi are Same age

They are the same age but Klein has played 160 fewer RS games and 40 fewer PO games while accumulating significantly less ice time.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Klein is exactly the type of under-the-radar player I usually gravitate towards.

My only concern is the pounding he takes out there --- I'm not sure just how long of a shelf life he'll have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad