Speculation: Kirill Kaprizov has tentative agreement on 8-figure deal in KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
If I was a Wild fan I’d lose my mind if he left after one year …
Having said that , the Deviks will take Fiala off your hands if you’d like lol

Reactions: Kaner9

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
What happens to Guerin's job security if Kaprizov leaves? The buyouts were ostensibly to provide the cap room this year to keep KK and Fiala, right?

Being competitive in years 2-4 already looks tough, but without KK's one-man show, it looks downright bleak. I guess trading his rights to a team that would for sure sign him short-term could be possible to recoup assets, but there's leverage lost there for sure.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Would the Sabres take Kaprisov in trade for Eichel? Or does his threat to stay in
Russia until he’s a UFA end his potential to be traded?

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
would be pretty funny that once Minny gets a superstar, he leaves after one year.
With all due respect, as a fan of the Game I’m not sure what is “pretty funny” about it. I want to see Teams retain their Talent and improve from within whenever possible.

I really hope that Kirill & Minny are able to come to an agreement.
9553EDE8-044D-439B-928C-E1732AB9E9BD.gif

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Based on the photos of this dude's offseason in Siberia, he doesn't seem to care too much if he's in Russia or Minnesota next season. If St. Petersburg or whomever can pay him that much then good on him.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
What’s the deal with Kaprozov and the Wild? Does he want a deal that walks him directly to UFA?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
He’ll be in Minny next season. There’s always cases where it seems like a player won’t sign, and then they do

More then likely KK’s agent is using this to put pressure on Guerin

Reactions: Anemia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad