GDT: Kings vs. Ducks 5PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
so according to the Ducks twitter, we recalled Theo, just to have him sit in the press box? why?

Because you have to have a spare defenseman in case someone gets injured in warmups, and they either feel that Holzer deserves to be rewarded or that Theodore would make the team way too soft against the Kings (which is pretty much impossible to argue). If Bieksa isn't 100% that would leave Manson as our only physical defenseman. That's not acceptable against the Kings.

I'm questioning the Fowler Vatanen pairing against them for that very reason.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Because you have to have a spare defenseman in case someone gets injured in warmups, and they either feel that Holzer deserves to be rewarded or that Theodore would make the team way too soft against the Kings (which is pretty much impossible to argue). If Bieksa isn't 100% that would leave Manson as our only physical defenseman. That's not acceptable against the Kings.

I'm questioning the Fowler Vatanen pairing against them for that very reason.

Fair enough. I also don't get the Fowler Vatanen pairing, since neither one are physical at all. I get wanting Lindholm-Manson to shut down the Kings top line, but still seems like a bad move.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
In addition to what DVM said, Bieksa has the flu. He could have gone through warmups and puked his guts out and not be able to play.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Fighting with a visor, and that sure looked like he threw an elbow. Nice work, Nolan.

Up until getting tooled at the end that was finally a nice fight out of Boll.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I'm annoyed I can't find any good streams of games anymore. Last season I had no problem, but this year all the streams are ether a pixelated mess or stutter constantly.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Its amazing what our 4th line can do when Boll isnt out there. Garbutt and Wagner are more than capable players.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
We are not a good team when the other team plays a collapsing style.

It's because our forwards don't utilize the defensemen at the points enough when on the cycle. The Kings know the ducks are only really willing to cycle down low at even strngth

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
JSB must have turned the stat sheet upside down. She thought the Ducks outshot the Kings and limited them to only 4 shots.:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad