Confirmed with Link: Kings signing Cammalleri to 1/yr deal, 1m + bonuses

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Devils fan just wanted to let you guys know. Camm has a 6 year old daughter who dealt with a severe illness last year. He left the team for several weeks to be with her and was not the same player when he came back. He looked completely lost on the ice, just a totally different guy.

Just a heads up if this doesn't work out, I know this isn't a lot of money but I think his heart and his mind are elsewhere right now.

Probably should just retire. Attend to his family's needs.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Devils fan just wanted to let you guys know. Camm has a 6 year old daughter who dealt with a severe illness last year. He left the team for several weeks to be with her and was not the same player when he came back. He looked completely lost on the ice, just a totally different guy.

Just a heads up if this doesn't work out, I know this isn't a lot of money but I think his heart and his mind are elsewhere right now.

No doubt. Poor guy. Prayers for Camm and his family. Thanks, AfroThunder.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
My only thing is, if (and it's a big if) Jagr would sign for similar money, I'd rather have him...more size and playmaking plus PP.
Jagr won't sign for less than $4M. He'll just remain my wet dream.

I Doubt Jagr wants to play on the West Coast, guy has spent his entire career in the East.

Except (One season) in Dallas.
That's exactly why it would be time to try something new.

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles

Sorry to hear that. Any idea the illness?

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
I doubt it, the main reason he was in florida the last few years and spent that one year in Dallas was no state taxes, wouldn't be shocked if he ended up in Vegas, were he willing to come out west.

Rumor in the Czech Rep. is that he's indeed going to LV.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Holy cow. I'm interested. Great salary. Another signing that has little downside. This actually makes me a little more excited for hockey again. The Kings have rocked me to sleep the last two years. Boring play and little chance of team improvement under the last regimes.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Everyone laughing meanwhile he scored 2 less goals than Kopitar last season in roughly 20 less games.

#value

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
This is a disaster signing.

We're going back to the days where the franchise had no clue on how to win a cup.

p03z0v23.jpg

Disaster? Give me a break.

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Worth the gamble
Last year is a wash because of family issues
No risk for Kings and big upside signing

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
None of last year's signings were like Brown or Gaborik and they are considered disasters.

No long term risk except maybe pushing the Kings to draft at 18th instead of 11th.

If he gets hurt like always, Top 6 looks like last year.

Interested to see if a trade happens in the next few days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad