Confirmed with Link: Kings signing Cammalleri to 1/yr deal, 1m + bonuses

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
He can't play a full season, hasn't ever, most was 81 games back in 09. Why not just wait for Gaborik to get healthy, unless Gaborik is going to miss the whole season?

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Not much on the market.

Blake really needs to land a Veterean third line Center. Kings need that badly.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Haha! Just after I said yesterday "I hope we don't sign him".

Now I hope it's $1M max.

Teddy Purcell 2.0

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Purcell is not comparable to Cammy.

If we really are signing Cammy I don't have a problem with it as long as it's very cheap.

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
You ppl are funny...this team has 5 more potential roster players that are RFAs ($3M or $4M total, they're waiting on Big Joe's decision ($4.5M likely), they only have so much cap room ($10M) and they're desperate for offense.

He'd pass through waivers at this point if he doesn't have it anymore and that would cover almost all of his cap hit while he's in Ontario. My guess is, since he can still produce when healthy, he'll be up for the year and it's as low-risk a move as a team like LA can make at this point for cheap offense.

My only thing is, if (and it's a big if) Jagr would sign for similar money, I'd rather have him...more size and playmaking plus PP.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I guess it wont hurt to have him back. Could be useful on the powerplay. Please don't be Purcell 2.0

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
You ppl are funny...this team has 5 more potential roster players that are RFAs ($3M or $4M total, they're waiting on Big Joe's decision ($4.5M likely), they only have so much cap room ($10M) and they're desperate for offense.

He'd pass through waivers at this point if he doesn't have it anymore and that would cover almost all of his cap hit while he's in Ontario. My guess is, since he can still produce when healthy, he'll be up for the year and it's as low-risk a move as a team like LA can make at this point for cheap offense.

My only thing is, if (and it's a big if) Jagr would sign for similar money, I'd rather have him...more size and playmaking plus PP.

I Doubt Jagr wants to play on the West Coast, guy has spent his entire career in the East.

Except (One season) in Dallas.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Devils fan just wanted to let you guys know. Camm has a 6 year old daughter who dealt with a severe illness last year. He left the team for several weeks to be with her and was not the same player when he came back. He looked completely lost on the ice, just a totally different guy.

Just a heads up if this doesn't work out, I know this isn't a lot of money but I think his heart and his mind are elsewhere right now.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I Doubt Jagr wants to play on the West Coast, guy has spent his entire career in the East.

Except (One season) in Dallas.

Last two states he played in had no income tax. Coincidence?

Maybe he ends up in Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad