HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Kingcanadien1976

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Well my friend you have come very far and I want to wish you a very happy birthday. Thank you for all of the insight you provide and your passionate support of all things Kings. You have a great head for hockey and I know I am not alone in saying that agree or disagree that you always provide a well thought out position.

Have a very great B Day KC!

Thank Tg I'm am flattered by the comment on my hockey thoughts coming from someone like you with your knowledge and experience. This is a very special time for me as i got to spend the playoff and cup win with my father and draft day with him.(today) I think it was partly him that i found my passion for the game ( my uncle would be the other half of it) As many of my youngest hockey memory has him in it. As far as much well thought out position i just say it as i feel and justify after normally i can think of a reason why lol but thanks again tg it means a lot having you renforce it when I'm iffy on it after words lol which you have done more time then not.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Thank Tg I'm am flattered by the comment on my hockey thoughts coming from someone like you with your knowledge and experience. This is a very special time for me as i got to spend the playoff and cup win with my father and draft day with him.(today) I think it was partly him that i found my passion for the game ( my uncle would be the other half of it) As many of my youngest hockey memory has him in it. As far as much well thought out position i just say it as i feel and justify after normally i can think of a reason why lol but thanks again tg it means a lot having you renforce it when I'm iffy on it after words lol which you have done more time then not.

My pleasure man, enjoy it.

I was looking at my old face in the mirror this am and realized that this is my first draft without my dad tagging along in one way or another in 20 years. I got all sad for a bit but then was struck with the thought that I was so lucky to have been able to share a love for hockey between us. He was a rabid fan of the game and knew just about everyone or so it seemed so it was always fun arguing watching and flat out just enjoying the game of hockey with him.

I miss him but know how lucky I am to have had him be a part of things at all so it all works out great for me. Enjoy your folks and like James Taylor said shower the people you love with love. Dear friends and family are the core of the greatest experiences you can have imo.

Oh well have a great one friend.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Happy Birthday .......have a great day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad