KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
seams like it. Fox said in an interview they would find some NHLers and couple of young players. here they are. Trotter is injured something with a injury to the ankle during last oor second to last prep game

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
Very decent actually, one of the best that is why he got the contract after the tryout. To bad he got injured again

Bonsaiboy

Sep 14, 2014
Hi,i think that Trotter signed to a one-year contract with Medvescak last year.He didn´t play last season in Zagreb.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
I didnt get what u ment. And noone mentioned last year nor last season. Trotter didnt play fr 2 years till now

Bonsaiboy

Sep 14, 2014
I don´t know why he made a contarct last year.
Career transactions
- 2013-11-25 • Signed to a one-year contract by MedveÅ¡čak Zagreb
- 2012-05-28 • Signed by Dinamo Riga
- 2011-10-23 • Traded to the Phoenix Coyotes with a 2012 7th round pick (Marek Langhamer) for Petteri Nokelainen & Garrett Stafford
- 2011-07-04 • Re-signed to a one-year contract by the Montreal Canadiens
- 2010-07-28 • Signed to a two-year contract by Dynamo Riga
- 2008-02-07 • Signed to a two-year entry-level contract by the Montreal Canadiens

regards

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
There were rumors Trotter would sign last year but it didn't happened. Medvescak's PR and his agent said Trotter was not 100% fit at that moment and no deal was made...so this year they signed tryout in preseason in wich Trotter played good and earned this years contract. As far as I know his current (minor) injury has nothing to do with his longterm injury that held him off the ice for 2 years

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
Nothing about this in allhockey.ru. Sources?

No sources. Just rumors. The general sponsor of SYu is Ural fund. It belongs to ex-president Rahimov. Due to the scandal Rahimov's son (whose name is Ural too :laugh: ) is wanted by police. Most likely it will affect the sponsor.
Plus people say that new president of Bashkortostan hates SYu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad