KHL to house first outdoor game - Jokerit v SKA

IAM

Sep 3, 2014
That was surprisingly pleasant experience. Quite a bit better viewer experience than the Olympic outdoor hockey events of yesteryears.

Didn't see this as I was there early, but apparently they had some problems fitting people as the spaces between people were too large in places. They also did announcements only in Finnish - meaning Russian fans did not get the message to squeeze up. Hopefully something learned for the Tuesday's game.
Good point. But there was no prblomes at their port. Also this was a problem only in first period. But yes. Next time we do it better.

CPFC

Sep 12, 2004
Fun game with plenty of goals and heated skirmishes. Jokerit were terrible in the 1st period but managed to improve after that. They came quite close to tying the game.

I arrived half an hour before the game and got in just in time for the puck drop so can't complain about the queues. Although there should have been more stewards to guide people in order to make use of all available space, folks were unevenly distributed in the stands. I went to the upper rows in the middle of B section and it wasn't crowded at all.

Rcknrollkillnmachine

Sep 22, 2017
Finland
I'm going there for Tuesday's game and I'm really looking forward to the experience. Looked great from last night and definitely better than when they had games in the Olympic stadium.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad