Attachments

• P_20181225_122423_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20181225_122423_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Rigafan

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
That's what the Jacksonville Jaguars should look like. Love that they went with a teal colored jersey, it is so much brighter and nicer than the navy jerseys. I need to update EHM now, I didn't realize they had made that switch! :)

Submuloc

Jan 28, 2019
That's what the Jacksonville Jaguars should look like. Love that they went with a teal colored jersey, it is so much brighter and nicer than the navy jerseys. I need to update EHM now, I didn't realize they had made that switch! :)
Avangard and Severstal also had changes to their logos. There's probably a lot more. Not sure if Torpedo's change was recent as well or not.

Reactions: BKarchitect

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Dynamo Minsk changed their logo. You can refer to their KHL webpage to see it but you might be better off not seeing it. Proceed at your own risk: Dinamo (Minsk)

They had one of the best and coolest logos in the league. Now they have a D with a seizure for a logo. Yikes.

Last edited:

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Fail.

And I don't even think that the old one was so great, but this is just bad. Really generic. The secondary logo is at least a bit better than the Buffaslug, so there's that.

Somewhat interestingly all left (west) facing logos have been inverted by Quberten to face right (east) by the way, probably a coincidence...

Last edited:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I'll be a minority then. It oozes quality and looks great to me. Crazy amount of details while not looking like a convuluted, overdetailed and borderline ripoff mess like it was before. Are the gloves sabre hooves? Yes, yes they are. :D D itself is a stylized sabre so it not just bland letter - thumbs up from me.

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Not sure what to think about the Minsk logo. While the D is nice and modern looking.. I was a big fan of their previous logo. This will take some time to get used too.

Can somebody link the secondary one? I can't find it!

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I'm not sure it was mentioned here but Severstal has a new logo, jerseys and whatnot as well. At least the white jerseys they played in yesterday look really good.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Not sure what to think about the Minsk logo. While the D is nice and modern looking.. I was a big fan of their previous logo. This will take some time to get used too.

Can somebody link the secondary one? I can't find it!

Here the full layout of the rebranding. Редизайн «Динамо-Минск»

From what I gather letter D is for home games, but the new sabre head is for away games. So it is 50/50 situation

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I'll be a minority then. It oozes quality and looks great to me. Crazy amount of details while not looking like a convuluted, overdetailed and borderline ripoff mess like it was before. Are the gloves sabre hooves? Yes, yes they are. :D D itself is a stylized sabre so it not just bland letter - thumbs up from me.
My dear Latvian Braliukas, the sabre is a freaking sword, the animal is bison :laugh:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
My dear Latvian Braliukas, the sabre is a freaking sword, the animal is bison :laugh:
Oh, lord... I have lived many decades in the dark... Indeed it apparently is a bison, but I'm not sure I can change it in my brains anymore :D hopefully it doesn't instantly invalidate my opinion haha

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Oh, lord... I have lived many decades in the dark... Indeed it apparently is a bison, but I'm not sure I can change it in my brains anymore :D hopefully it doesn't instantly invalidate my opinion haha
I suspect Buffalo Sabres can take a big part of the blame for keeping you there. And yeah, as far as the letters go, zubr' > stumbras > sumbrs > sabre are just a few letters apart. Having said that, I was really confused about what "sabre hoove gloves" are first time I read it :laugh:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I suspect Buffalo Sabres can take a big part of the blame for keeping you there. And yeah, as far as the letters go, zubr' > stumbras > sumbrs > sabre are just a few letters apart. Having said that, I was really confused about what "sabre hoove gloves" are first time I read it :laugh:

Not only the bolded part, but we actually use the word "sābrs" as a nickname to Belarussian people. Obviously my mind links it to Buffalo Sabres logo and the freaking tanks they have roaming around in the wild :D

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I'm not sure it was mentioned here but Severstal has a new logo, jerseys and whatnot as well. At least the white jerseys they played in yesterday look really good.

Their new steel transformer bobcat logo design is a little bit crazy but I like that, something unique. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be in use thus far and just the lame corporate triangle is featured.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Danis Zaripov farewell game jerseys, pretty unique design and color combination on both jerseys. What do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_9460.jpeg
    IMG_9460.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad