KHL on TV - TV Coverage in Europe (incl. Web-TV)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
most of fans/viewers in Slovakia are pissed because every household is forced to pay 4,64 Eur / month concessioanry fees to public TV/Radio stations (STV/Sro) noone watches/listens to, especially when you get like 50 stations for twice as much (9,6/month at DigiTV f.e.) than for useless and unwatchable STV1/2. So while STV sucesfully keeps being unwatchable, other big guns on market Markiza/JOJ are too busy with searching talent or bride for farmer :facepalm:

No wonder public TV cant afford to buy a good product when they feed this machinery:

STV (1000+ employees, 90 managing directors)
P23378835_stvV.jpg

Sro (700+ employees)
slovensky-rozhlas.jpg

Btw do you guys pay concessionary fees in your countries, and how much ?

There is such a fee in Germany around 17 Euro/month is what I know. Totally ridiculous for most ppl coming to Germany to find out. An american friend who lived in Germany for some time was close to starting a private 'rebellion' against it.:naughty:

There is no such thing in Russia at this point in time, but who knows. They(our government) copy a lot of stuff from other countries without even thinking about how they apply in Russia and if they make any sense.

kajoo

Jan 17, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
There is such a fee in Germany around 17 Euro/month is what I know. Totally ridiculous for most ppl coming to Germany to find out. An american friend who lived in Germany for some time was close to starting a private 'rebellion' against it.:naughty:

There is no such thing in Russia at this point in time, but who knows. They(our government) copy a lot of stuff from other countries without even thinking about how they apply in Russia and if they make any sense.

Thanks for insight.

I´d rather pay 17 in Germany (ARD, EinsFestival, EinsPlus, Tagesschau24, phoenix, arte, Kika, ZDF, ZDFneo, ZDFinfo, ZDFkultur) than 4,64 for 2 lousy unwatchable STV1,2 channels in Svk.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Thanks for insight.

I´d rather pay 17 in Germany (ARD, EinsFestival, EinsPlus, Tagesschau24, phoenix, arte, Kika, ZDF, ZDFneo, ZDFinfo, ZDFkultur) than 4,64 for 2 lousy unwatchable STV1,2 channels in Svk.

Yeah, it's quite funny that here in Germany people always are angry to pay that money because they often show stupid entertainment shows on ARD/ZDF but the money goes not only to the channels you mentioned (they are all really amazing) but it also goes to dozens of radio channels. ;)

And still they are able to show Champions League every week on ZDF. :handclap:

kajoo

Jan 17, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
Yeah, it's quite funny that here in Germany people always are angry to pay that money because they often show stupid entertainment shows on ARD/ZDF but the money goes not only to the channels you mentioned (they are all really amazing) but it also goes to dozens of radio channels. ;)

+ Nationalelf, DFB Pokal + hockey WCH. I use to watch a lot german channels so I know these public channels are quality, unlike private tabloid tvs like RTL/PRO7/SAT1 (tv equivalent of Bild).

You pay a lot but you get a lot. We pay not so much and get totally nothing.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
+ Nationalelf, DFB Pokal + hockey WCH. I use to watch a lot german channels so I know these public channels are quality, unlike private tabloid tvs like RTL/PRO7/SAT1 (tv equivalent of Bild).

You pay a lot but you get a lot. We pay not so much and get totally nothing.

We also get ice hockey world cups and other national tournaments on Sport 1 (private channel) (for some reason I will never understand ARD/ZDF even show Olympics only on Eins Festival and ZDF Info and show curling during the Olympic ice hockey finals on the main channel, no joke) and football Europa League on Kabel 1 (also private tv) and we don't even have to pay for these private channels. ^^

If let's say Berlin would play in the KHL there would be a good chance that their games would be broadcast on Sport 1.

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
Sport 1 was cool, nowadays the only show ********, 50 % of their broadcasting are commercials & quiz shows, 25 % is dart or poker. they now have a 2nd channel called Sport 1+, its a lil bit better, the show NFL, ATP Masters etc.

udo was iconic ;)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

It still ist a total opposite of what I understand as fair. Why should ppl pay for something they don't use?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Sport 1 was cool, nowadays the only show ********, 50 % of their broadcasting are commercials & quiz shows, 25 % is dart or poker. they now have a 2nd channel called Sport 1+, its a lil bit better, the show NFL, ATP Masters etc.

udo was iconic ;)

The man managing the VGTRK, the company controlling Rossiya 2 and Sport 1 is a good manager but he isn't much into sports. That's why sports channels just deteriorate under him.

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
20.02. o 16:15 Dynamo Moskva - Slovan Bratislava (Sport 2 CZE/SK)
20.02. o 16:15 CSKA Moskva - Lev Praha (Sport 1 CZE/SK & Viasat Sport Baltic)

21.02. o 14:55 Avangard Omsk - Sibir Novosibirsk (Viasat Sport Baltic)
21.02. o 15:55 Lokomotiv - Severstal (Sport 2 HU)
21.02. o 16:15 Dynamo Moskva - Slovan Bratislava (Sport 2 CZE/SK)
21.02. o 16:15 CSKA Moskva - Lev Praha (Sport 1 CZE/SK)

22.02. o 15:55 AK Bars Kazaň - Neftechimik Nižnekamsk (Nova Sport)

24.02. o 15:45 Slovan Bratislava - Dynamo Moskva (Sport 2 CZE/SK)
24.02. o 16:45 Lev Praha - CSKA Moskva (Sport 1 CZE/SK)
25.02. o 17:45 Slovan Bratislava - Dynamo Moskva (Sport 2 CZE/SK & SportKlub+ Srbija)

i thought Hungary's Digi Sport will broadcast the playoffs, but still no changes in their schedule.

Last edited:

RicEsteban85

Jan 20, 2013
Aachen
wow, I`m just watching Avangard - Sibir on laola1.tv with english commentary! Does anybody know whether this will become a regular thing now? the quality is ok as well.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
wow, I`m just watching Avangard - Sibir on laola1.tv with english commentary! Does anybody know whether this will become a regular thing now? the quality is ok as well.

It's the second year they have KHL on laola1.tv but by now I never heared any commentary on their KHL matches. Seems to be new. They didn't even have original Russian commentary before. :D

Last edited:

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Sport 2 Czechia is now also running in HD.
http://www.lyngsat.com/tvchannels/hu/Sport-2-Czechia.html

its a lil bit strange.

In Hungary is only the Sport 1 Hungary available in HD.
But in the Czech Rep. / Slovakia only Sport 2 HD Czechia.

Its a bit confusing, because the same production company is behind them tv channels. dont make really sense what they did :shakehead
who knows? As I know Sport2 is not so popular in Slovakia, not so many households can order this product. Only Sport 1. Therefore were fans of Slovan so angry, because many, if not all, matches were broadcasted by Sport 2 :D Maybe broadcasted wants to promote its channel 2 in Slovakia/Czech rep? Who knows but it is good that they will broadcast in HD, good for them and KHL.

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
Central European Time (UTC + 1)

Thursday
Sport 2 Hungary 16:30 Jégkorong, CSZKA Moszkva - Dinamo Moszkva, KHL, rájátszás
Laola1.tv 16:30 CSKA Moscow - Dynamo Moscow
Friday
Viasat Sport Baltic 10:55 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Avangard Omsk - Traktor Chelyabinsk
Laola1.tv 11:00 CET Avangard Omsk - Traktor Chelyabinsk
Viasat Sport Baltic 13:55 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Austrumu konferences 1/2 fināla 1. spēle
Sport 2 Hungary 14:00 Jégkorong, Ak Barsz - Szalavat Julajev, KHL, rájátszás
Nova Sport (HD) Czechia Přímý přenos hokejového zápasu play-off KHL (no further info's)
Laola1.tv 14:00 CET CSKA Moscow - Dynamo Moscow
Saturday
Viasat Sport Baltic 10:55 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Avangard Omsk - Traktor Chelyabinsk
Laola1.tv 11:00 CET Avangard Omsk - Traktor Chelyabinsk
Viasat Sport Baltic 13:55 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Ak Bars-Salavat Yulaev
Monday
Laola1.tv 16:00 CET Severstal Cherepovets - SKA Saint Petersburg
Viasat Sport Baltic 16:25 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Dynamo Msk-CSKA

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
Monday
Nova Sport (HD) Czechia Přímý přenos hokejového zápasu play-off. SKA-Severstal
Viasat Sport Baltic 16:55 Nadezhda Cup 1/2 final. Game 3. Dinamo Minsk - Dinamo Riga

Broadcasts without further information
12.3 Viasat Sport Baltic 13:55 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Austrumu konferences 1/2 fināla 3. spēle
13.3 Viasat Sport Baltic 13:55 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Austrumu konferences 1/2 fināla 4. spēle
13.3 Viasat Sport Baltic 16:40 KHL izslēgÅ¡anas spēle. Austrumu konferences 1/2 fināla 4. spēle
15.3 Sport 2 Hu 16:30 Jégkorong, KHL, rájátszás (élő)
15.3 Nova Sport (HD) CZ 17:25 Přímý přenos hokejového zápasu play-off KHL, v přest.

www.Laola1.tv
Mo, 11.03.2013, 16:00 CET Severstal Cherepovets - SKA Saint Petersburg
Mo, 11.03.2013, 16:30 CET Dynamo Moscow - CSKA Moscow
Di, 12.03.2013, 14:00 CET Traktor Chelyabinsk - Avangard Omsk
Di, 12.03.2013, 14:00 CET Salavat Yulaev - Ak Bars Kazan
Di, 12.03.2013, 16:30 CET Severstal Cherepovets - SKA Saint Petersburg
Di, 12.03.2013, 16:30 CET Dynamo Moscow - CSKA Moscow
Mi, 13.03.2013, 14:00 CET Salavat Yulaev - Ak Bars Kazan
Mi, 13.03.2013, 14:00 CET Traktor Chelyabinsk - Avangard Omsk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad