Speculation: Ken Holland pursuing Marc Andre Fleury

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Carolina and Toronto for sure. Maybe Philadelphia. New Jersey if they get their act together.
True.. if I was MAF.. I'd waive for them. FTR.. if my Oil got him.. I'd make him and Stu split the games and may the best goalie get the start in Game 1 of playoffs. Stu is great.. but he's not Hellebyuck, a Russian or Demko.

Reactions: ElPrimeTime

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
If your team has any real playoff aspirations then MAF should be the last goalie to be considered.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Not worth losing Pickard on waivers
I'm not certain we would lose Pickard on waivers. Who would take him? I can't see anyone taking him,.

But if we did, it's an issue we could resolve in the summer. Pickard has played well for us, but let's not pretend he isn't an AHL/NHL tweener that we could replace fairly easily.

ElPrimeTime

Dec 23, 2014
Edmonton, AB
I would absolutely lose my mind if this were to happen. Been a Fleury fan since he was drafted, would even get an Oilers Fleury jersey to add to the 6 Fleury jerseys I already have.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
MAF would've been a good acquisition about four seasons ago.

Ken Holland annoys me. Even his name is annoying. I see his stupid face in my mind when I read or hear it. It would be so much worse if I were an Oiler fan.

ElPrimeTime

Dec 23, 2014
Edmonton, AB
If your team has any real playoff aspirations then MAF should be the last goalie to be considered.

Interesting take from a Pens fan. He had that slump in between cups, but without him, you don't win that second back to back cup when Murray was hurt.

1707428752951.png

Reactions: Homesick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad