Prospect Info: Kasperi Kapanen | Winger | KalPa (Liiga) | 4/3: Assigned to Wilkes-Barre

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
Dear sweet 8lb 6oz jumping baby jesus, please leave the kid in WBS for the rest of the season.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Yes, but this one hasn't been crushed into the glass by a 230lb NHLer yet and to do it in the playoffs when you are going to increase hitting and intensity it's a risk I think!

Pretty sure he took a huge hit from Marko Anttila in 12-13.. And got up and finished his shift. Anttila is only listed at 229lbs though :sarcasm:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'd rather get hit by Marko Anttila than Matt Martin or Johnny Boychuk.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
If he can help the team I want to see him up, even playing sheltered minutes. Would rather see him on the PP than Kunitz, I'm pretty confident in his ability to bury prime scoring chances.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
If he can help the team I want to see him up, even playing sheltered minutes. Would rather see him on the PP than Kunitz, I'm pretty confident in his ability to bury prime scoring chances.

I'm not sure it would hurt anything to throw him into a playoff game because of him being a forward. If they get down in the series 3-0 putting him into a deciding game 4 might give him a taste of the NHL. I feel Pouliot should have been in the AHL the whole season like they wanted but injuries forced him into the lineup. Time will tell if this set back Pouliot's development.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad