Confirmed with Link: Karlsson mega thread vol 5: Buckle up edition (Traded Edition: Thanks for the years Karlsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Said it once, and I'll say it again: They should have given COL the 2018 1st if they were going to trade EK.

There's no way we DONT finish bottom 3. I don't want to hear any delusions about us "surprising" people. We WILL completely suck.

Reactions: lancepitlick

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Said it once, and I'll say it again: They should have given COL the 2018 1st if they were going to trade EK.

There's no way we DONT finish bottom 3. I don't want to hear any delusions about us "surprising" people. We WILL completely suck.

They were lying to try to get people to commit to season tickets by making people think a rebuild wasn't in the cards.

That's what's unacceptable here, not trading away Karlsson.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA

If you know you're going for a full rebuild then you keep your 1st rounder, its no brainer!!!

Reactions: lancepitlick

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Piss on this organization of losers and incompetent buffoons.
You could practically feel the sweat draining off dorion s empty head through the radio.

I’d like to jam every bullshit word out of his fat head right down Melnyks slimy broke throat.

Reactions: Senscore

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Let's hope SJS miss the playoffs....I don't know...crazier things have happened. Assuming the pick is not lottery protected, that's the only thing that could save this trade.
Speaking of crazy things happening, it's possible, if San Jose re-signs EK, but then trades him to an Eastern Conference team before the deadline, and then goes on to win the Stanley Cup this year, that San Jose owe OTT
2019 1st
2019 2nd
2020 1st
2021 1st

It would take some really bizarre circumstances for SJS to sign him, and then trade him almost immediately, but its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad