Confirmed with Link: Karlsson mega thread vol 5: Buckle up edition (Traded Edition: Thanks for the years Karlsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I can't believe this is the state and reality of our team. I almost feel like we are living a bizarro version of the Truman Show where the world is watching us Sens fans while producers behind the scenes see how far our maniacal blowhard owner, his henchman Pierre Dorion and the 1.5 staff of the Ottawa Senators can go before our fanbases loses our collective minds. We're being filmed for pay per view. Right? This is an endless prank. Right? This is the Joaquin Phoenix hoax Senators style.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
How is Dorion not talking up Thomas Chabot right now? Kid was just gifted the biggest opportunity on this team, but Ceci and Wideman, oh man. Look out.

We're going to trade him away as soon as he gets ready to command big bucks or we can trade him for a lot of futures.

Don't get attached to anyone good associated with this franchise.

I just thought of something that has me utterly depressed: what would Bryan Murray think of all this? :(:(:(:(

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Because if he tell us the truth, which is "Melnyk is forcing me to gut the team", he'll get immediately fired.
It was more a question of how can you think as an organisation that this is the right way forward. I don't understand the business decisions or the strategy (there is none). They need to be honest if they want to maintain the fanbase and prevent themselves from losing more money. Most of us would have accepted if he said "I'm f***ing broke. There are going to be some lean years until Lebreton."

Reactions: Xspyrit

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
It was more a question of how can you think as an organisation that this is the right way forward. I don't understand the business decisions or the strategy (there is none). They need to be honest if they want to maintain the fanbase and prevent themselves from losing more money. Most of us would have accepted if he said "I'm ****ing broke. There are going to be some lean years until Lebreton."

Are you sure about that?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad