Kane might be in legal trouble in Buffalo (verifiable sources only, no hearsay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Maybe it was just a noise complaint by a neighbor irate that he/she did not get an invite to the party ...if indeed there was a party held there..Nobody is confirming ir denying anything...so it is just conjecture. STILL ...once again something to talk about in the dog days of August.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I don't think his girlfriend is gonna be too happy about that... (unless it's her)

Kane needs to get the hell out of Buffalo though.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Surely looks like Patty **** the bed this time around.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Okay, that's a few more details, but man we're victims of needing information immediately. That narrows it down from a trillion possibilities to a billion possibilities....

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Mod Warning:

Just a reminder guys, everything needs to be kept in the context of what has come out so far in this. Any speculation that delves into the territory of libel will be treated as a site rules violation. If needed this thread can be closed until more information comes out. The last thing we need is for things to delve into the legal realm here.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
So this incident may have started with a woman at a bar and no charges have been filed yet. Is that all we know thus far?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
While we are dealing with a potentially (but hopefully not) sensitive subject, let's just remember to only post stories from trusted sources on the subject. Obvious and not obvious parody news sites and Twitter accounts do exist, so let's try to keep it to major media outlets like NBC, ABC, TSN, etc. and well known reporters on Twitter. Let's not give credence to rumor mills or unknown personalities whose sources might just be nothing more than Google or their own imagination.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
This could be nothing and thats exactly what it is right now but i hate the "started at a bar" part. I'm afraid of what could be next.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
EDIT: Tweet since deleted. Basically, the NHL is keeping an eye on it, which everyone already knew.

Last edited:

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I know they are just human beings but the words "athlete" and "bar" don't mix well. Your life changes with the fame and money and as much as you might want to party in public places you are asking for trouble. Atlletes should keep the partying to private places with people they know and trust. Its the price you pay with fame and fortune.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
I guess it's possible that these are allegations and nothing more, but man, the damage won't be undone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad